Most Haunted

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True story:

A man went missing for 10 years and found dead at a grocery store who went out of business due to the economy.

During business, a man fell behind the coolers where the drinks were, but for some odd reason,  he didn't cry for help or gather attention.  A week passed by and he was reported missing. No one found the body,  until later on after the grocery store went out of business (10 years later) and started to haul away the equipment.  That's when and where they found the body.

There was a body behind the coolers for about 7 years and no one knew about it, or smelled the dead body, crazy. People say he was near the coolers, making him less detectable because of low temperatures.  I SAY  that's false because behind the coolers,  it's typically warm and usually there is a fan somewhere behind the cooler, but yet no one smelled anthing.

The haunting part is I've been to that section a few times late at night not knowing as well, and even myself I didn't suspect anything weird. The store got remodeled and now it's a different grocery store franchise.

Fuck that.  I'll never go in there again.

Edited by T4M*
Updated Info from bottom Post.
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2

Screenshot_20230508_175311_Firefox.thumb.jpg.a4f27bde82fa9bcd24192b8594e17895.jpg

Screenshot_20230508_175024_Firefox.thumb.jpg.13f08db432aaba13bf159ce9d19eca76.jpg

2009 they reported him missing. 2016 is when the grocery store went out of business.

So...... 7 YEARS behind the cooler while in business,  exposed to the public.

A decade later when the body was found.

• Like 2

No one smelled anything weird or rotten for 7 years,  therefore coolers must have some sort of magic behind them to preserve bodies.

When they went out of business,  the place didn't have a new owner for 3+ years.  During those years,  there were homeless people living there. They got caught in 2019, so...... that's when they fully searched the building I guess, and found a dead body.

Homeless people were inside the "vacant" building with a dead body for 3 years.  I CAN imagine these people for sures experienced weird shit in there, haunting shit. FOR SURES they were the ones that were able to smell the dead body, not knowing.

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, T4M* said:

Sure you do.......

1691817422543.thumb.jpg.34c615946e5dfcbddf008731aa47953d.jpg

Screenshot_20230812_001833_Firefox.thumb.jpg.5efa693ef1b105b8e2b27679b110211e.jpg

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I legit saw a tree that with the nightime illumination from a street light or whatever looked like the green haired Joker himself in a similar context whilst I was fuelling about 10 mins ago.

I didn't want to take a photo of it if only because I felf that people would continue to think I am crazy for seeing things like this all the time.

11 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

that, ladies and gentlemen, is a haunted laundromat..

Team Ghostbusted ye yeee!

• Truth 3

4 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

does anyone else have any unexplainable, possibly paranormal experiences to share? could be an interesting turn for the thread...

I used to live in a house where on two occasions I saw something like a lightning bolt flying through the house. Through walls and not during a storm. The second time, other people saw it. I was really young and a lot of time has past, so, sometimes I question the memories, but, they are very distinct memories. I should ask the others who saw the second one if they remember it. Other unexplainable things happened at that house to the extent we had the house blessed by two religions. It was definitely an unexplainable experience for me.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

Well I have a photo of Me taken outside the Royal Palace where Ghostrider did a famous burnout in this video

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

I used to live in a house where on two occasions I saw something like a lightning bolt flying through the house. Through walls and not during a storm. The second time, other people saw it. I was really young and a lot of time has past, so, sometimes I question the memories, but, they are very distinct memories. I should ask the others who saw the second one if they remember it. Other unexplainable things happened at that house to the extent we had the house blessed by two religions. It was definitely an unexplainable experience for me.

Well I would say that you, like Me, were struck by lightning.

I have My incident on video though, which happened in a Church carpark, and is probably why I was subsequently able to shoot lightning from My fingertips?

Vid is only 10 seconds but is all the proof I can provide on top of the video I showed shooting lightning (blue force bolts?) from My fingertips in the other thread

As for paranormal stuff, I have countless stories, from the golden leprechaun miniture bike riding ghost which was on the road and I ran through such that it csme thru My dash as being one example whereby it was just riding around on My gearstick. I didn't mean to run him over and was yelling to get out of the way as I approached ir but it was just a light entity and was ultimately nothing I needed to concern Myself with.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Scan this pic for ghosts 

1150358768_photoaug152022115111am(1).jpeg.0b5a274b0e790e054ba536ea06776e3b.jpeg

Alright, pay attention to the white details....

g1hosts.jpg.9143b225523cb6cc22c7e93e47ceb844.jpg

Don't see it?  This is what I see. . . 

ghosts.jpg.9dbec1ec4ea4b9ef9b1127493786924c.jpg

Enhanced:

ghos3ts.jpg.7a409a6bc8cee5c183bed95a441a2f36.jpg

Only detail lines:

ghosts2.jpg

Now go back to original photo, you'll see it. There is another one in there.

Edited by T4M*
  • Props 1