training bible

roler one tm7

Originally posted by ceasroni

yo cyzm thats fuckin sick..i love fills like that..what kind of markers did you use?? prismas??

the top piece by cry is done with colored pens, prismas and colored pencils. the bottom piece my me is done with just prismas and a little pencil, but mostly marker... thanks bro. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo cyzm, nice work but tooooo small can`t check the details, next time scan half and half, bring into photoshop, connect, size down for faster viewing and downloading(don`t decrease the resolution just the overall size), just a lil tech talk.... noezywriter if you can find them i use the SCHWAN STABILO, real nice points once u break them in and the colors are vibrant, dries quick also another lil tidbit, when doing your initial outlines try and use a soft point H pencil and a kneaded eraser, less lead on the paper and the kneaded eraser is dope for page clean up without all the lil crumbs.... roler one da sensi

Originally posted by roler one tm7

yo cyzm, nice work but tooooo small can`t check the details, next time scan half and half, bring into photoshop, connect, size down for faster viewing and downloading(don`t decrease the resolution just the overall size), just a lil tech talk.... noezywriter if you can find them i use the SCHWAN STABILO, real nice points once u break them in and the colors are vibrant, dries quick also another lil tidbit, when doing your initial outlines try and use a soft point H pencil and a kneaded eraser, less lead on the paper and the kneaded eraser is dope for page clean up without all the lil crumbs.... roler one da sensi

ya man i did connect em together in photoshop or whatever, and it used to be a larger image i must of done something wrong ill have to check it out and try to repost it later,.. peace man

Guest Kool YKay!
Guest HOST18 DYM

Web,Ast,Tore,Virus, flavorful shit.

Tenz with the "More" piece got it locked, straight amazing letters can't be beat.

Archived