training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

ultraflat

when i think if kcw, i dont think jersey, i think of semz, sag, and setup..then, i think if rime and nace, who i never really thought of them as repping that crew real hard, but they repped themselves..they got their own style, and neither of them paint like anyone else. so, u cant really say its jersey style, its just really bugged out. its cool, but it dont really say jersey to me. as far as twk, i know kaws was twk, he's from jersey, but i always thought of aloe and psalm (129)??as uptown writers. i dont know anyone that knew them so i cant say for sure. they used to rock the lines in the bx hard though. i even caught them doing silvers on the westside highway on a saturday ofternoon once in like 96. even snow, does his shit scream "jersey" or "FX" ?

Originally posted by ultraflat

despite twk who cant b left out.

they had it way back.

the black books are great keep em coming.

the fucked up thing about books is that people take too mucgh time thinking and rethinking what they do to make it good

(hopefully for you and not others approval)

any body got any twk books?

SPEAKING OF TWK I JUST SAW SOME NEW ALOE THROWIES ON RT 80 THE OTHER DAY...I ALSO SAW A SHARK SILVER UP AT THIS SPOT IN NJ LAST SUMMER...HOPEFULLY THEY MAKE A COMEBACK. AS FAR AS THE JERSEY STYLES THERE ARE A BUNCH OF OLDER GUYS OUT HERE THAT DO SOME REALY FUNKY SHIT THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE SEE IF YOU AINT FROM AROUND HERE.....I DONT KNOW WHO I THINK OF WHEN I THINK "JERSEY STYLE"...GOOD QUESTION?

Guest stank2

there is no "jerzee" style. i mean look at it this way.... tell me what these writers have in common...... nace, chip, rime, kemos, savior.....etc..... i can go on and on.... but seriously all those cats got there own style.... i mean then we go to north jerzee.. and there pieces are totally diffrent... like themos and acets..... so i dont think there is a jerzee style....... just everyone doing there own thing and getting down bottom line. o yeah and themo..... can u post some of your bombs.. i love looken at them. i saw like a whoooole bunch on a humongous sound barrier on the way to go snowboarden. props 2 new jeru. 1

re: kill the ditigal world!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

YO THAT INCAS HOT!!! THE LONS DIDNT SHOW ON HERE??MAYBES ITS JUST ME:loopy:

sup themes? yeah man, this kid's scanner in the barracks is chewed. he don't know what he's doin, i don't know what i'm doin. should have somethin sometime today maybe. i leave tommorrow for 20 days to go play soldier in some fuckin desert. grrrrrr. it's messin wit my blackbook and paint time. i know this aint a blackbook piece roler but forgive me. just had to post somethin. so please everyone else, don't follow my lead. lonsta 99 tm7 http://freephoto-i.net/users/lononetm7/basement.jpg'>

why the slow down?

ok kids back to the books, this one is ok lon only because you gotta run around in the desert, no more pics...just book burners, and oh yeah the absolute best outta jerzee of my time was prins and dase, i not sure where in jersey they were from but they were dope...now back to the books...show em what you got...i know everybody gotta eat but don`t forget your art...one

Guest SerOneADC
stank2 there is no "jerzee" style. i mean look at it this way.... tell me what these writers have in common...... nace, chip, rime, kemos, savior.....etc..... i can go on and on.... but seriously all those cats got there own style.... i mean then we go to north jerzee.. and there pieces are totally diffrent... like themos and acets..... so i dont think there is a jerzee style....... just everyone doing there own thing and getting down bottom line. o yeah and themo..... can u post some of your bombs.. i love looken at them. i saw like a whoooole bunch on a humongous sound barrier on the way to go snowboarden. props 2 new jeru. 1

word stank!...that's what i'm sayin!

see this why i love this game

yo decu goldyn1!! very close in your assessment....butttttttttt, no color pencils or water color paint or water color markers, most def. markers on the burner, what program for the motion on the rollin thunder? did any one notice that the train is simulated movment but the crew piece looks like it was standin still...oooooooooooh skillz.......one...roler tm7

Archived