training bible

roler one tm7

Guest MRBURNS

HOW THE HELL CAN U SAY THAT U HAD TO GO OVER ME AND EWOK??? ARE U KIDDING?? DO U HAVE ROCKS IN YOUR FUCKIN HEAD?? "U AND EWOK DID BUBBLES AND I WAS DOING MY THING??" BUDDY, THERE WAS A FUCKIN MILE OF WALL THERE, AND U CHOSE TO GO OVER ME, AND DONT GIVE ME THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT SOMEONE POSING AS U...U COULDA WENT OVER 50 THINGS THERE, ALL KINDS OF HORRIBLE SHIT, AND U MADE A DECISION, STAND BY IT. ALL THE SUDDEN U GOT A DIFFERENT STORY CUZ U GOT CAUGHT, KEEP IT UP NEWJACK AND YOUR GONNA HAVE A WONDERFUL CAREER, BY THE WAY, YES2'S NUTS MUST BE HURTIN TODAY, SINCE U BEEN SWINGING ON THEM SO HARD..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JESSE JAMES

hey inca, this is not a diss, the sketches look nice. But, if you aren't his student or something, I think you owe Yes2 some money or cans or...

WORD

Originally posted by MRBURNS

HOW THE HELL CAN U SAY THAT U HAD TO GO OVER ME AND EWOK??? ARE U KIDDING?? DO U HAVE ROCKS IN YOUR FUCKIN HEAD?? "U AND EWOK DID BUBBLES AND I WAS DOING MY THING??" BUDDY, THERE WAS A FUCKIN MILE OF WALL THERE, AND U CHOSE TO GO OVER ME, AND DONT GIVE ME THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT SOMEONE POSING AS U...U COULDA WENT OVER 50 THINGS THERE, ALL KINDS OF HORRIBLE SHIT, AND U MADE A DECISION, STAND BY IT. ALL THE SUDDEN U GOT A DIFFERENT STORY CUZ U GOT CAUGHT, KEEP IT UP NEWJACK AND YOUR GONNA HAVE A WONDERFUL CAREER, BY THE WAY, YES2'S NUTS MUST BE HURTIN TODAY, SINCE U BEEN SWINGING ON THEM SO HARD..

shit changed since the last time you came. hi cru took up half the wall. and a lot of other hot shit. im sorry to tell you this but you are not some god. i would rather go over your bubble than ruin one of the hot pieces. by the way i have nothing to do with yes, now that we mention it your style looks a lot like his too, a whole bunch of other cats on this site look like his shit. i guess you do want beef. i talked to purt and ser2 yesterday, the way they talked you should be very familiar with them. by the way when are you going to fame city again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest MRBURNS

U KIDS ARE FUNNY

U KNOW WHAT, I'VE PAINTED WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERY GOOD WRITER IN THE WORLD THAT I EVER WANTED TO. BUT I GUESS IT DOESNT COUNT, BECAUSE SOME TOYS FROM CT DONT LIKE ME. HERES AN IDEA, WHY DONT U PAINT FOR 8 YEARS STRAIGHT LIKE I DID, AND TRY AND GET YOUR OWN FAME.

JAESONE.GOD.TNB.UW.OT.HIC.KD.BTC.MPC.

Guest JESSE JAMES

WHY DON'T YOU FRUIT COCKTAILS STOP POSTING BLACKBOOK

MASTERPIECES YOU DEADED 3 BICS ON DURING DETENTION

AND ACTUALLY LET THE REST OF THE LOSERS ON HERE PEEP ONE

OF THE SUPER-DUPER MEGA PRODUCTIONS YOU DID ON THE

OLD ABANDONED GRAIN MILL OUTSIDE TOWN... OTHERWISE

PIPE DOWN AND HIT THE PIPE, CUS I GOTTA BREAK FOR MY

CHICK'S HOUSE AND LAY SOME PIPE! IIIIGHT?

hello kids i go away on a business trip and i get back and all i see is bitch ass bickering, do we give a fuck who looks whom or what fuckin crew is up on a wall, listen this a BLACK BOOK JOINT , not a get your dayam beef on post if you got beef with another cat call him to join you on another post (DIRTYSANCHEZ, INCABUS, COMP, JAESONE)...stop fuckin with my thread, i don`t roll on your joints and disrupt the flow, i demand tha same respect, i did this so headz that truely enjoy this artform and can interact with other headz and not bicker about who style looks like whom, kelp you should know better, if you can`t say somethin decent don`t go there, Incabus handle your biz ignore what should be ignored, i mean theres criticism and then there`s just that ol bullshit...like somebody said b4 this was/is a good thread 9 pages deep of some really good shit, keep passin the book around and take the other shit outside...one

Guest MRBURNS

and all i wanted was a lousy letter or a call, i hope u know i ripped all your pictures off the wall. i love u slim, we coulda been together think about it. u ruined it now, i hope u cant sleep and u dream about it, and when u dream i hope u cant sleep and u scream about it, i hope your consciences eats u and u cant breathe without it!!!

"morning raindrops out my window, and i cant see it all, even if i could it'd all be great, put your picture on my wall, it reminds me that its not so bad..."

Archived