training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stank2

themo and acet post more jerzee stuff...... everyones gotta love the jeeeeeerzee flavor! i no i love my state! keep reppen jerzee acet and themo. props to you guys and the rest of the jerzee heads keepin it real.

Guest stank2

im not fucken jocken... hes a fucken great artist... i mean everyone has respect for sumone.... i myself have rsepect for a numerous amount of people. and so what if i think hes sketches rock. i think having a burner like that in my blackbook would be hot. sry

because they need to upload from somewhere in order to show..they cant just go into your computer and get them.,...you need to get them onto a website so it can upload from there..just do it geeze....or ill kill you!!!! hehehhehehehe

k

Originally posted by noezywriter

because they need to upload from somewhere in order to show..they cant just go into your computer and get them.,...you need to get them onto a website so it can upload from there..just do it geeze....or ill kill you!!!! hehehhehehehe

Well ok if you say so noezy dude but you don't have to be a dick about it. j/k

the only jerzy style that i know of is kcw

unique and different apart from the rest!

its what you see,non firmiliar to any other area.

despite twk who cant b left out.

they had it way back.

the black books are great keep em coming.

the fucked up thing about books is that people take too mucgh time thinking and rethinking what they do to make it good

(hopefully for you and not others approval)

any body got any twk books?

Archived