training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know how you did it, rol...

you used the cut off arms of the v squad for paint to fill the 3d, conjured spirits from the scrap yards for the train and background, and one a them spinart things we had as kids to get the spreading drips. You can't fool me. The shit looks amazing, I'd expect nothing less. Keep 'em comin, more a my stuff is on the way.

thefreak84, TM7 K

Contents pressurized. Point away from face, when opening

themo on point(design markers, chartpak AD`s), mrburns on point, you cats know your tools, randy moss you need to stop using that locker room inhaler..lol...now this is where i believe the artform should be going, mixed media but still skilled with pencil and paper to begin with...not so much photoshop that you can tell but used as just another tool in your bag ol` goodies...also to take full advantage of PS gotta get a pen and tablet...who`s up next.....one

knowledge

bufme1, to size down a sketch first try and do it on your scanner, there should be a scaling button when the scanner interface, if not what ever your main art/photo manipualtion software go into it and do a image reduction, try and keep your posts at, at least 640x480 or 800x500 or so for faster downloading for people without highspeed connections, hopes this helps....one

thanks to all that for the props and thanks to all who don`t like it but still came thru to check it, so far this baby is 13 pages deep can we get 14 or 15? i think the next set of flics will be nasty....acet, themo, tore where u cats @ i know it takes a lil time to blees the fine art but the world is waiting...incabus fill that page...sew where that philly shit at....astism yo asked for i brought it, next up....give the next generation some...one

Guest Taboo TM7

YOYOYOY

I GOT SUMTHIN 4 YOU CATS..... WATCH.... SUM ATLANTIC OCEAN, KING NEPTUNE, CAPTIN CRUNCH STYLES 4REAL!!!! ALL FOR 25 EASY PAYMENTS OF $19.95

TABOO YMCA, KAOS, TM7, DYM ALLSTARS

BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you guys use to do outlines in your sketches..ive been using my black prisma..but it allways ends up a little wavey or blochie....is this the wrong thing to use or does nice line with these just come with practice??? thanx if you can help me out here....

Archived