SCREAM (NZ)-badnews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealthmode

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kanes not doing to well.They tried to ease off the drugs/sedative but his body could not cope, so they turned it back up. Hes got 80 stitches going from his nipple round to his back. His left lung is damaged, which is the same lung as the previous accident.

On thrursday night his heart did actually stop for a while, which means he may actually have brain damage. They will not know until he is concious.

The machine is still keeping his body alive. Dr's dont know what to expect.

I can't help but cry while i type this, I wish i wish you pull through kane, come on man

scream

I just can't believe this has happenned yet it has. Kane you are just one of the nicest guys I have ever met, peaceful, gentle, open, friendly and a great colorful writer. We in my family are all praying for you and sending you heaps of love and strength. How this could happen I will never know. I was talking to your mum Trisha the other day and can't believe the injuries are so serious...I just hope you know how much you mean to so many people....Prayin for a miracle,....May God grant you the healing you will need to have a life you could cope with... Its' hard to know what to say. You have a great spirit and all I can say is I hope for a miracle for you man... Love to you from me and D and baby Rosaria....

I saw kane yesterday. He looks real bad, the poor guy. He is still in critical condition with the machine keeping him alive.

Dont know if you have been to a critical condition unit before but it is ...it made me feel all sick and dizzy. You cant just roll up and visit him, you have to buzz this intercom to see if it is ok for you to visit (also his visitors are strictly family/close friends only.) If kane is not being examined they buzz you through, otherwise its just a matter of waiting for them to finish. Once

through you have to go and wash your hands thoroughly, turning the tap on and off with your elbows, to stop bacteria. Then you walk over to kane and see him...cuts allover his face...tubes in his mouth...wires... patches...bandages...swollen up through most of his body...machines and beebs.

A nurse is there at his side and informs me with the latest. Which is not anything i dont already know

It is not like a normal hospital room.

It is like one big room with many beds and lots of machines with dr's/nurses rushing round.

No seats infact hardly much room to stand by him. Just machines and important hospital stuff.

Thinking of you alot and wishing for the best kane,

Dominic

Kane has been bought back to conciousness. He can hear and see and move his hand slightly, he cant talk(but can communicate through shaking/nodding his head and hand/thumb.)

Kane is still in a critical condition.

Hes been breathing without the machine but then they had to put it back on, cos he was struggling.

Hes fully fighting hard.

He knows hes been in an accident and knows that its alot worse.

Hes got an infected leg and lungs aswell as many internal injuries, so yeah even though hes conciuos theres still alot of things that aren't right with him.

They are just taking it a day at a time.

Keep ya fingers crossed and sending out positve thoughts...

Damn.I dont know Scream, but i really feel for him. Thats a horrible thing to happen to anyone, not once, but twice. It really makes me think about driving. In a matter of a instat you,or someone you love can go through this. Guess just have to pray that it never does. Good luck Scream..Ill say a prayer for you even though i dont know you!! TO his boys...Keep your heads up!

Kane is still in intensive care.

Visited Kane most days this week, but today was the first time I got to see him concious. It was good to be able to speak to him and have him nod his head acknowledging (He still can't talk.) But it was also pretty sad being able to see the pain he is in and how much effort he has to make in such simple things as breathing and moving.

By the shaking of his head and waving of his hands I could tell he was very upset about it all. As anybody would be. But because he has just been through rehabilitation for his previous accident he knows what hes got to go through allover again.

I just told him about his friends, the various emails I had received and what had been said on here (in this thread) and that we are all hanging out for him. Thinking of him alot.

The highlight of the visit was when I told him about the people that had been doing him "get well" peices. At this he cracked a smile. Oh man, it was awesome to see a smile through all that pain...

Kane has an enormous amount of drive and love for this culture..Like no one else I have ever met. I feel so fortunate to have been a close friend for the past 6 years and especially to have done so many trips down to Wellington in the past 4 months to paint with the guy...

It's hard to see someone who just endured so much pain and loss of his main dream fight though so much to have to start all over...Not to mention the physical pain this guy is going through right now...Leading up to the accident I was so worried that he was pushing himself too hard...We were working nights on a commission job from 12am to around 8am..It was hard..And becuase he lives an hour out of the city he still had to drive home after that for a couple of hours rest before coming back in to pick me up and chill..Paint..eat etc...I was trying to tell him to take it easy..I hope this didnt contribute to the accident....

Those of us who know Kane will tell you...He is an intense character. Driven, passionate and complex. He is the sole reason that writers from one end of NZ know of writers from the other end..He created the network or at least educated us about eachother. In his city, he is one of the only writers contributing seriously to the train scene...And honestly him and his crew have pieces every where...It's crazy, you drive even to the most rural parts of Wellington and you see this guys work...

In Auckland City we sit waiting for good news...But we know he has pulled through before, he's going to do it again...I'm so blown away to see the support on here and the get well pieces....To know he has touched so many people...Thats fucken dope!!

Love, respect and support...from your friends, family and crew...

Askew,,,,TMD

oh my god

from all of the bashers , steven ,konker , glory, deph,steam ,spine koed . and all the rest

this is a wake up call to all of us life is short and we are all in the same fight to stay alive and get over on this fucked up world of conventional standards .and stereo types

my heart goes out to your freinds and family get well soon brother

i know you guys probably dont care but i met kane at scribble jam he was one of the nicest guys i ever met he showed us alot of love .

so i am going to post the stuff we all did togeter on naces last day painting .... prayers for kane

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/allcity/cincinati2.jpg'>

nesm,nace,jaber,deph,desn,steven,elk,rex2,devi,scan,scream,konker,jaber,glory.....................

nomorefallensoldiers

Today Kane had an operation on his arm. He had a plate put in there to strengthen/hold the bone.

Kane is almost breathing by himself. He has only a little help from the machine, which is good. So i guess they are slowly easing him off it.

Hes still got some breathing tubes in his neck which prevent him from talking, so he just mouths or trys to do sign language with his hands when communicating.

He was pretty tired from the operation but could still hold a brief conversation with me, while dozing in and out of sleep. Its almost like normal talking about the usual stuff we would on the phone or in person. But because his body is on so much stress/drugs/not normal activity etc he has some funny thoughts going through his head. Like today he was mouthing tomorrow and he wrote t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w out in the air with his finger. Saying that hes going home tomorrow. Its hard cos you dont want to tell him that it will be alot longer, so I just nod and try and change the subject.

Kane is still in intensive care unit and in a critical condition.

I was in the waiting room with Kanes mother and brother today aswell. It was good to see them and talk about kane while we waited. They seem to be handling it pretty well, considering what Kanes gone through.

I feel really good that Kane has got this far, but the dr's have stressed that if something is to go wrong in one of his operations he may not pull through.

Kanes a fighter and has got the drive, he will be giving it his best.

Archived