SCREAM (NZ)-badnews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stealthmode

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Kane this afternoon. Hes been moved out of the intensive care unit into the 'Orthopaedic'(don't think I spelt it correct and I don't know what it means??) ward.

He was not as bright as he was when I last saw him. He still has tubes in his throat so he can't talk. Kept on putting his hand on his chest saying he had alot of chest/stomach pain.

He looked really tired and very sick. I think this is because they are reducing the amount of pain killing drugs, so his body can slowly get back to normal.

I Couldn't stay to long, began to feel real heavy and dizzy.

I will drop another few lines here after I see him on friday.

We visited Kane yesterday (friday) evening. When we arrived he was dozing asleep. Once he was awake we spoke, he said it was really good to see us and that he missed us alot.

His mood ranged from breaking down/being pretty sad to being happy/cracking jokes and making us all laugh.

It was probably the best state I had seen him in since being in hospital.

He was alot more brighter than when I had previously seen him a few days back. He was more active and generally more awake.

He still has the tubes going in is throat helping him to breathe. But these should be taken out with in a week or so. Then about another week or so for him to learn to talk again, because his throat will be a bit out of form.

It will be about 6 weeks bed rest until he can start to learn to walk again.

One of his legs may end up being a bit shorter than the other, he will still be able to walk though.

So yeah, hes doing well and truly on the road to recovery. Hell yeah!!!!!!

Guest i hate lert

man.. i read this thread an was like damn. really shook me up.. at the same time made me fill good seeing he is doing good compared to later dates. my heart is out to scream ..

lert

Hi again to Kane... Tens says his an sends his love and prayers to you az well from me. He's done some some pieces for u and will be up in Wellington soon...Look forward to seein u... U are in all our thoughts. Glad u are getting better! I really enjoyed meeting you years ago when the baby was small

Heaps of luv an positve thoughts are comin your way from 10s and Katelin....

dag..

this guy just is not meant to die..nice to see the good get to stay cus all i ever see are the good get taken away.. i dont kno u man.. but best wishes to you.. seems like everyone likes u..so u must be a outstanding guy.. shit.. almost makes me wanna hit up for you an i dont even know u.. just wish you could see how much people care about u..

much respect.

many blessings.

nameroccs

I have seen Kane quite alot since I last posted. Hes doing ok. He has good days and bad days but in general he is progressing...

The breathing tubes have been taken out and so he is now breathing by himself, which is good.

This also means he will be able to talk soon, but he may have a bit of a husky/different voice. He was talking in a whisper when I last saw him which was cool.

His eye sight is a bit damaged. He can't focus his eyes and has problems with reading and photos/pics look like blotches of colour to him.

This may be permanent damage because of blows to the head, or it may just be the drugs side affect which may go over the weeks. If it is permanent damage, he will just be able to fix it by wearing glasses or contact lenses.

His pelvis took the most damage, probably will be about 5-6 weeks before he starts to learn to walk again.

He should have the rods and bolts taken out of the side of his leg over the next 2 week's or so, then it will be put in a cast.

well..i dont know him...but i really hope he gets well...its things like this that bring the graff community closer together..and that's a shame.we're in it to win it folks...you never know whats around the corner...may the forces be with you kane.

Not to much progress over the past week or so. Kane has started eating small bits of normal food (thats if you call hospital food normal!). His stomach has not been coping to well and so he has been sick alot. He still has the tube going through his nose which gives him food, once hes eating enough it will be taken out.

that fools a mad man...

you need to play that one 2pac's song...

"THEY CANT KILL MEEEEEEEEEE"

big ups to scream, gonna pull through cuz he a bad bad maaaaaan!!! :D

come on scream keep going playa!

teaser

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

wow, this is an incredible progression of a story… but rather, a man's struggle through a repeat of a tragedy. i'm not sure for me inspiring is the exact word to use, but terminology of strength and a will to live are definite. absolutely incredible. stay strong man. you made it through more than any of us on here will ever go through.

Guest imported_Europe

I still hope Scream pulls through.

Maybe his thread should be moved away from the Heavens-thread since he is not dead and seems to get better slowly day by day...

Archived