SPOTIFY Year in Review

Dark_Knight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't use Spotify, but checking My Youtube Music and Apple Music that I used throughout the year it seems that a tonne of My data is missing or not counted for some reason as I already know I listened to the 3 Pentakill albums more than anythiny else this year.

With this said, it seems that Beyond Twilight's "For The Love of Art and the Making" was My most played album on both services.

Most played song was this.

With this said, I seem to have possibly lost My Airpods Pro Max headphones and as they were fucking around when I last used them and they wouldn't connect to My iPhone in spite of having 66% battery left, I removed them to resync and it still failed to sync so they have either been hidden in My van somewhere or they have vanished like My Airpods Pro did when I did the exact same thng months ago, so I am hoping they are able to be tracked on My other devices as they aren't on My primary phone, so 2024 won't be having much music consumed it seems as I now have no headphones or earbuds.