Hunter Biden Cobalt Mine Business Deal With China

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Wasn’t sure this fell under Presidential Fuckeries, so i fired up a new thread. 

I intentionally chose this FOX story because NYT requires subscriptions, and it also points out the silence of other MSM companies. 

I don't like Fox News that much anymore. I've noticed they have heavily differing opinions on things depending on the host. During the day they push vaccines and say they're safe. At night they report about people injured from vaccines.  Two faced so I take all of it with a grain of salt. 

• Truth 1

It’s not two faced man, i’d say it’s your biases and pre-determined opinions. You’re not being open to information, opinions, and ideas. 

Vaccines can simultaneously be safe to the general public and still cause injury to some.Most planes don’t crash, but every now and then one does, and a bunch of people die. It doesn’t mean a plane isn’t generally safe, nor does it mean you can’t be skeptical. 

• Truth 1

I'm a very skeptical person. Not tin foil hat levels but I apply scientific process to basically everything.  My profession relies upon executing scientific process in software development. 

Pushing two different "sides" of an issue at different times during the day is two faced imo. I pay attention to basically all the msm to ensure I'm not forming biases based upon what someone else says. I don't worship any men or women.  Nobody can guide me unless I've asked for guidance.  My thoughts are my own. 

22 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Not tin foil hat levels

I hate to tell you bud, but the tin foil hat is in your hands at all times. It may not be on your head, but it’s pretty fucking close.

22 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Pushing two different "sides" of an issue at different times during the day

It’s not two different sides, at all.

You’re making it two different sides because the bipartisan MSM made it a political issue because they profit from it and that’s what you’ve bought into. 

You work with computers? Great. I work in the medical field. I highly doubt that all these surgeons, doctors, nurses and the President of the hospital would have taken the vaccine if they believed it wasn’t safe to do so. You’re telling me that every medical professional is suicidal, or willing to be their own guinea pigs? 

EB731CF3-F866-4CE2-9791-97715134A5B3.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint

You may have missed all the medical professionals that don't live in heavily liberal parts of the country quitting and walking out?

The big picture is depop. Many have willingly complied like 1940s Germany.  Are the vaccine deaths and injuries that are being covered up in the media not a big deal to the folks that work in medical industry?  Are they just not seeing the problem?  Are they labeling it as everything besides vaccine related injury?  

Med industry can't solve basic illnesses that affect humans. Cancer. Heart problems. Degenerative diseases. Etc. This tells me that they're partial experts and most people in a hospital don't have to think about much. They just follow paper work and orders. I worked in a hospital for years. Closely with all the non technical medical staff. 

They're not the geniuses you're attempting to make them. You're trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice. 

The library analogoy is great point.  However, my only issue with fiction and nonfiction is if you grab a dictionary printed from the 80s and look up specific words in prints today or 10 years ago, some of the multiple definitions have been changed or removed so that the rewiring of what words mean is what 'they' want us to think it means. 

I just thought it was funny and as ridiculous as your claim was, except his statement was meant for a chuckle. 

I don’t know any specific theory outlines because i have better shit to do, like argue on 12oz, but a depopulation theory through vaccines is ridiculous. There’s a lot easier ways to kill millions of people.

Like letting a deadly virus spread without a vaccine. 

You cannot off a bunch of people at once quickly because they'll catch on.  Slow attrition is the way.

I just think it's weird that people will believe (finally) that the ching chong virus is a bioweapon, but refuse to believe that the same people releasing the weapon are in bed with everyone involved w/ the vax.  It's a mega easy connection to make that many have realized for themselves.  I'm not accusing anyone of ignorance for any reason other than not being exposed to the right information (by design).

Fucking psy op'd again.

• LOL! 1

As far as the vaccine is concerned I got it. But I’m kind of confused myself on why it’s still being pushed so hard when it doesn’t seem to prevent anything other than getting bad symptoms. So if you have a good immune system, what’s the point? But I don’t concern myself too deeply with the subject so I could be ignorant to some parts of the puzzle.

• Like 2

^^It's not even so much what it has prevented, it's more about what it has caused.  CDC has changed the definition of vaccine for the first time in decades during this "plandemic".

The fact that you've gotten a vax and are questioning why is a good thing.  It means you have caught a whiff of the foul play here.

On 11/24/2021 at 4:59 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

The goal behind this is, allegedly, to push everyone to use "green" vehicles. Cobalt is a rare material used in making batteries. Son owns stock in company. Dad throws business at company via policy. Everyone involved profits except the people buying the Priuses and Teslas. 

The move towards EV I don’t think can be called a personal agenda and I would think any green efforts made are desirable- 

7 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

The move towards EV I don’t think can be called a personal agenda and I would think any green efforts made are desirable- 

I don’t think it’s solely a “personal agenda”, as it is probably considered a win for EV, and big win for Bidens. 

Same as Saudis staying in Trump hotels and then getting a major arms deal.

• Like 1

I have no idea if anyone vax'd will die, but many have died under suspicious circumstances after being vax'd. I just don't think the virus was ever as dangerous as they played it out to be. There are a lot of suspicions around Faucis involvement with aids in the 80s.... and whether the vax compromises the immune system progressively until you do actually get fatally ill from some paper cut or kid at the grocery store coughing on you.