Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...

keep talking....

i like my name all in your mouth...

it just shows me that ya'll are thinking about me.

a groupie, i am not.

but, i know some who are....

one of them, that like to fuck one writter then...another...and another. she like to change them every year....and also, she likes to keep it tight in the writter circle.....and its funny cause, they all know each other. thats just dirty and gross.....that sounds like a groupie with STDs to me.

the other one, well...she just does not get that her boyfriend wants to break up with her but, he can't cause she claims that she can't live on without him and she going to go kill her self. now thats just sad...and pathetic. thats is just a groupie calling out for attention.

the only reason why these two are "writting" is because they are dating writters...thats it.

i came into this game with no one....why? because, i don't need anyone....i am here not to prove anything to anyone but, my damn self.

Originally posted by soy_bomb+Nov 3 2005, 06:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (soy_bomb - Nov 3 2005, 06:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JudgeMathis@Sep 30 2005, 01:33 AM

gangsta.jpg

:haha: what a dumb bitch

Is that a fucking butterfly knife?

[/b]

wait did you ask if that was a butterfly knife....or a butterfaced trife??

Archived