Graff Girls

K-Rock

look bitch don't even talk to me until you can do verts on a train. I bet that would look like shit in your way clean plastic block style. . this thread sucks. all people do i tear eachother down. I don't care who you are, if you can't show some class I got no respect for you. Peace to Riku. Keep it real. See you in the yards..

vertsemii.jpg.9b39f0bb344cf85fcd0a96b3335f2230.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TSUMINAMI@Nov 28 2005, 10:32 AM

look bitch don't even talk to me until you can do verts on a train. I bet that would look like shit in your way clean plastic block style. . this thread sucks. all people do i tear eachother down. I don't care who you are, if you can't show some class I got no respect for you. Peace to Riku. Keep it real. See you in the yards..

Also S's that loof like 5's are cheesy as fuck

:yuck:

Originally posted by TSUMINAMI@Nov 28 2005, 07:32 AM

'way clean block style' - awesome, thanks for the compliment!

What would make you assume that I can't do 'verts' on a train?

You are right though...this thread does suck and so does most of the shit posted in it. I dont know if you have noticed but criticism (raw and unbrideled at that) is a large part of what this place is about. You need to be able to take it without crying. If you can't take the heat get the fuck out the kitchen, as they say. I have been trying to give you credit by coming up with reasons/excuses as to why your shit is so ugly. Here is what I have come up with:

a) You just started. That is fine...but....not really. Even the very first piece I ever painted was about 600 times better than what you have posted thus far.

b) You have some sort of disability or impairment, like say, down syndrome, but I don't think someone with down syndrome would be physically able to climb up a train to do a 'vert' so that one doesnt work out either.

c)You are just not good at graffiti.

I dont agree with always picking C in multiple choice when you arent sure but in this case I think it fits.

When I started posting on here..about 5 years ago, I took knocks too...and I still do. I love it. Criticism makes you better if you know what to do with it.

Okay so you don't like 'way clean plastic block style' thats cool I can understand that. I used to hate it too. If you want to run with some organic curvy artsy shit there is a way to do it right and a way to do it really really wrong. The only way you learn to do it right is with practise and experience...which you obviously lack. Keep trying. The other thing is. if you look at the people who are really good at 'non traditional' letter style, chances are they can rock some really fresh straight letters if they felt like it. These days I think alot of people start with organic letter style because they think its easier, like there are less rules and therefore it will be easier to come off like you know what you are doing. That is totally wrong. You aren't fooling anyone (well except for maybe other people who suck but they don't count anyway). Unstructured letters are no excuse for sloppy, unskilled painting.

I used to give a shit about being a girl and painting now I don't really. I don't really think about it much...except for when I look in this thread. Half of me still doesn't give a fuck....because I mean...the more you suck the better I look in the end...but the other part of me still wants to be like: damn girl youre making us all look bad. your a disgrace to the extra X chromosome.

Now. I eagerly await your response but keep in mind....By saying all this I am in no way trying to imply that I am amazing. Im not but im suuuuure as fuck better than you.

go:

A lot of people that start writing think that if they do some sloppy unreadable bullshit, they're being an originator of some wack style.

Whatever I just saw up there was not an "organic style"... it looks like a dead houseplant.

I believe females are capable of being just as good as males. And if we keep sugar coating every wack thing a girl paints and never criticise her work, there won't be much improvement. She'll just be another girl that painted for 2 years, then fell of the face of the planet.

I'm not just personally attacking you, I'm doing it for the goodness of all female writers.

:cool:

Okay that's better. I love constructive criticism. I play with many different styles so be sure to check out my last 15 posts on here when you judge. I've been painting for a while and I love painting with and trading tips with new people. I have really good self esteem and it seems you do to, but I would never dicourage another writer, even if they suck cuz there's room to learn. And there's no need to get personal. peace wayyyyyyy better.

Originally posted by TSUMINAMI@Nov 28 2005, 11:55 AM

Okay that's better. I love constructive criticism. I play with many different styles so be sure to check out my last 15 posts on here when you judge. I've been painting for a while and I love painting with and trading tips with new people. I have really good self esteem and it seems you do to, but I would never dicourage another writer, even if they suck cuz there's room to learn. And there's no need to get personal. peace wayyyyyyy better.

I didn't get personal, I simply stated MY opinion, which is that what you have posted has been horrioble (and yes I have looked at your last 15 posts and all your other ones.. I do my homework). That isn't anything personal towards you. Its an opinion.

YOU got personal by starting the name calling and making assumptions about me. I made no assumptions.

That is terrific that you have high self esteem. Great. But. Don't let the bling of your amazing esteem blind you to the fact that your graffiti is not good. You got defensive.

You are right, there is room to learn...but if everyone sugar coats everything for you and isnt harsh and discouraging do you think you would actually have the motivation to learn anything at all? I dont think so. As far as discouraging other writers....fuck... I say discourage the fuck out of everyone. Graffiti is stupid and there are too many wack writers in the world already (yay thanks internet hah). Survival of the fittest.

Originally posted by Orgasm Addict@Nov 28 2005, 07:46 PM

A lot of people that start writing think that if they do some sloppy unreadable bullshit, they're being an originator of some wack style.

Whatever I just saw up there was not an "organic style"... it looks like a dead houseplant.

I believe females are capable of being just as good as males. And if we keep sugar coating every wack thing a girl paints and never criticise her work, there won't be much improvement. She'll just be another girl that painted for 2 years, then fell of the face of the planet.

I'm not just personally attacking you, I'm doing it for the goodness of all female writers.

What the fuck man? No one is saying to 'sugar coat' anybody's work! So do you believe by criticising somebodies work by saying how shit it is and how you hate that persons work, that the person who you are criticising with those words is going to improve???? By calling someone's work shit do you automatically think that person is going to improve??? Yeah, nice work buddy, good way to build up that persons confidence by calling it shit and saying how much you hate it!

Instead of saying how shit it is, say how the person can improve, or what she should change to make it better!

Any old cunt can say how shit it is, but thats not doing anyone any favours. Say why it's shit, and what can be done to improve!

self determination is all someone needs. You need some negativity sometimes in order to grow. Basically what every girl wants is someone to be on their jock and tell them how good they are even though it looks like shit.. Dudes too.. i know too many of them that have the egos as big as the fuckin solar system.

poop... i like to be judged.. it helps and makes me want to get better, but take it how you want it..

Originally posted by Mr P McCrack+Nov 28 2005, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr P McCrack - Nov 28 2005, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Orgasm Addict@Nov 28 2005, 07:46 PM

What the fuck man? No one is saying to 'sugar coat' anybody's work! So do you believe by criticising somebodies work by saying how shit it is and how you hate that persons work, that the person who you are criticising with those words is going to improve???? By calling someone's work shit do you automatically think that person is going to improve??? Yeah, nice work buddy, good way to build up that persons confidence by calling it shit and saying how much you hate it!

Instead of saying how shit it is, say how the person can improve, or what she should change to make it better!

Any old cunt can say how shit it is, but thats not doing anyone any favours. Say why it's shit, and what can be done to improve!

[/b]

a lot of dudes sugar coat what they say about a girls graffiti. seriously there are very few good female writers. i see a lot of people jocking girl writers that are straight fucking terrible. i always tell it like it is, unfortunately that makes me look like im an asshole because 20 retards before me told her she's dope because they were trying to get in her pants. its not my job or anyone elses job to guide someone through graffiti. constructive criticism is for whiney fucks that cant figure shit out for themselves.

if you dont have enough love for the game to go and see what graffiti is all about. and to study a myriad of letter forms. then fuck you, you're going to fall off in a year anyway.

I find it funny that in every damn graff forum there are guys bashing on the female thread...why? you boys need to find another way of boosting your ego's. And just deal with the fact that their always has and always will be female writers out there. And sorry that alot of you boys cant face the fact that alot of us females can actually take you out. So if you guys think females that write are just going through a "phase" or are just groupies then why do you care? let us "toy, groupie whatever else you wanna call us girls" do our thing we arent getting in any of your way! and if this damn thread bothers you so much why take the time to even look and post in it?

All in all were all doing GRAFFITI ART...and possibly for the same reasons so quit your crying :rolleyes:

sorry for the preaching! just had to get my 2 cents in! :heartbeat:

Originally posted by Eat_it@Nov 28 2005, 05:06 PM

I find it funny that in every damn graff forum there are guys bashing on the female thread...why? you boys need to find another way of boosting your ego's. And just deal with the fact that their always has and always will be female writers out there. And sorry that alot of you boys cant face the fact that alot of us females can actually take you out. So if you guys think females that write are just going through a "phase" or are just groupies then why do you care? let us "toy, groupie whatever else you wanna call us girls" do our thing we arent getting in any of your way! and if this damn thread bothers you so much why take the time to even look and post in it?

All in all were all doing GRAFFITI ART...and possibly for the same reasons so quit your crying :rolleyes:

sorry for the preaching! just had to get my 2 cents in! :heartbeat:

Hey I have an idea. Lets all join hands and form a circle and compliment eachother's auras or something. While we are at it we can talk about how beautiful graffiti art is and hwo we are all united in beautiful creativity and free expression and maybe play a few trust games. cool? Ill bring the weed....someone else bring the tablas and maybe we can get a drum circle going too.

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Nov 28 2005, 05:19 PM

that thing with having a number after your tag...

(not 1 or 2 but like sye5, done4, mes3, etc)

anyway, it screams toy...

oh and also, almost everyone on this entire shit sucks.

There's only like 5 good female writers I can think of off my head, sad but true.

Wait.... a 1 or a 2 is okay but 3-infinity is toy? hahahaa dude thats hilarious.

I just looked at the shit you have posted and I can name about 10 girls that are better than you off the top of my head. You are in no position to be calling anyone a toy.

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Nov 29 2005, 01:19 AM

that thing with having a number after your tag...

(not 1 or 2 but like sye5, done4, mes3, etc)

anyway, it screams toy...

oh and also, almost everyone on this entire shit sucks.

There's only like 5 good female writers I can think of off my head, sad but true.

numbers are numbers homie, i think your just jealous cus you aint got one...

Do ya thang homeboy... no ones stoppin you...stay up.

Archived