Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MESTHREE+Nov 28 2005, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MESTHREE - Nov 28 2005, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TSUMINAMI@Nov 28 2005, 11:55 AM

Okay that's better. I love constructive criticism. I play with many different styles so be sure to check out my last 15 posts on  here when you judge. I've been painting for a while and I love painting with and trading tips with new people. I have really good self esteem and it seems you do to, but I would never dicourage another writer, even if they suck cuz there's room to learn. And there's no need to get personal. peace wayyyyyyy better.

I didn't get personal, I simply stated MY opinion, which is that what you have posted has been horrioble (and yes I have looked at your last 15 posts and all your other ones.. I do my homework). That isn't anything personal towards you. Its an opinion.

YOU got personal by starting the name calling and making assumptions about me. I made no assumptions.

That is terrific that you have high self esteem. Great. But. Don't let the bling of your amazing esteem blind you to the fact that your graffiti is not good. You got defensive.

You are right, there is room to learn...but if everyone sugar coats everything for you and isnt harsh and discouraging do you think you would actually have the motivation to learn anything at all? I dont think so. As far as discouraging other writers....fuck... I say discourage the fuck out of everyone. Graffiti is stupid and there are too many wack writers in the world already (yay thanks internet hah). Survival of the fittest.

[/b]

Get off that nut.

Originally posted by Sweating?!+Feb 12 2006, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sweating?! - Feb 12 2006, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MESTHREE@Nov 28 2005, 05:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TSUMINAMI@Nov 28 2005, 11:55 AM

Okay that's better. I love constructive criticism. I play with many different styles so be sure to check out my last 15 posts on  here when you judge. I've been painting for a while and I love painting with and trading tips with new people. I have really good self esteem and it seems you do to, but I would never dicourage another writer, even if they suck cuz there's room to learn. And there's no need to get personal. peace wayyyyyyy better.

I didn't get personal, I simply stated MY opinion, which is that what you have posted has been horrioble (and yes I have looked at your last 15 posts and all your other ones.. I do my homework). That isn't anything personal towards you. Its an opinion.

YOU got personal by starting the name calling and making assumptions about me. I made no assumptions.

That is terrific that you have high self esteem. Great. But. Don't let the bling of your amazing esteem blind you to the fact that your graffiti is not good. You got defensive.

You are right, there is room to learn...but if everyone sugar coats everything for you and isnt harsh and discouraging do you think you would actually have the motivation to learn anything at all? I dont think so. As far as discouraging other writers....fuck... I say discourage the fuck out of everyone. Graffiti is stupid and there are too many wack writers in the world already (yay thanks internet hah). Survival of the fittest.

Get off that nut.

[/b]

one post on the entire forum and this is it?

Youre a total homo.

Originally posted by railspike+Sep 11 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (railspike - Sep 11 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flickpostuh@Sep 10 2005, 11:04 AM

ANY 1 GOT A FLICK OF TRIBE..?

Tribe.jpg

[/b]

this bitch is hella fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she in msk or awr or what ever huh?

Archived