Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by eno putes@Dec 29 2005, 07:32 PM

where are the naked girls with graff on them?

i thought that thats what this thread was, not a

thread with lower standards just necause girls painted it,

make it with the boys or sit down

why dont u go bust a tagg on ur moms tits - better yet ur grammy's saggy ass then use the new digi your gay father got you for xmas.. .

ya fuckin shit stain..

hurry -- go kill urself b4 the new year.. yA!

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by thesteelrod@Dec 29 2005, 03:54 AM

i knew i saved this pic for a reason. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

who's this chick? grow a brain.

and stop quoting flicks

^^^^whos this chick?shes gots some body!!!!!plus if ive told you once ive told you a million times girls are only good for pumping out babies and makin me look dumb!!!!!! :king:

Originally posted by Future Droid+Dec 29 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Future Droid - Dec 29 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SWX1994@Dec 29 2005, 04:53 AM

inspired, not sponsored.  i seriously doubt sherman williams would sponsor anything graffiti related, even though graffiti writers have kept them in business for decades.

inspired-influenced-sponserd-whatever the fuck. sure as shit i wouldnt put "KRYLON" on a flier for an event i was putting together unless they paid my ass.

[/b]

ya well some times cats that put on shows try to prow mo shit that thay dont real no about yo all I have to say is that i did not make the flier so........

Archived