Graff Girls

K-Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only reason he has a pen in his shirt is because he probably wants to try and smoke it...ASSUMPTIONS in other word's guesses but i GUESS u guys know everything, hangin out on ur comps all day dissing girls and everyone who opposes the lot of ya about it

Originally posted by shock5+Oct 6 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shock5 - Oct 6 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MoeLarryCurly@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM

slammer11tx.png

that's one sunburned bitch

Yeah, brilliant observation, bitch!

You think this thread/site is here so u jack asses can sit around and wait for some

"bitch" to throw up her heart and soul just so u can talk about her titties and her fuckin sunburn?

That burn comes from paintin in the sun all day,

not sittin around talkin shit like a bunch of closed-minded Archie Bunkers.

12oz is for writers. PERIOD!

It don't matter if they're male or female, give respect to those who pay respect to the art,

or you don't even know what graff's about.

[/b]

Originally posted by shock5@Oct 6 2005, 05:47 PM

give respect to those who pay respect to the art,

you don't know what graffiti is about.

graffiti is not about painting something in your backyard and posting it on the internet, only for people to tell you that it's garbage and for you to come back in defense of your trash.

graffiti is about painting illegally.

graffiti is about putting in work, developing skills and earning your respect.

male or female, the game doesnt change.

no one is going to give you respect because you like graffiti and attempt to imitate it.

when i realize the extend of the mass amounts of people who are raping this culture it gets me really frustrated.

and still, i cant imagine how the pioneers of this movement feel about it. i'm sure some of them are rolling over in their graves, and others who are still alive have stopped because they consider graffiti to have died years ago.

i think real graffiti will always live, but it's really disgusting to see that some 17 year old girl in kansas is on the internet arguing about being "real."

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Damn whatever happened to Echo SFI UA from the Bronx. Should come back and slap the shit out of a girl for stealing his name. My 2¢

Originally posted by bedford@Oct 8 2005, 12:47 AM

a mum of 2 and her daughter was rocking also...

i love this thread. Girls keep takin your clothes off

don't let anyone take that away from you

if only more chicks were like them it'd be a perfect world

man i smoke too much

:king: CHANCE FRESH.UAC.chicaGOES

south bay.north chi

Originally posted by SeezurSalad+Oct 7 2005, 03:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SeezurSalad - Oct 7 2005, 03:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<!--QuoteBegin-MoeLarryCurly@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM

slammer11tx.png

You think this thread/site is here so u jack asses can sit around and wait for some

"bitch" to throw up her heart and soul just so u can talk about her titties and her fuckin sunburn?

that took all day?...shitty

It don't matter if they're male or female, give respect to those who pay respect to the art,

[/b]

Originally posted by CALIKILLS+Oct 9 2005, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIKILLS - Oct 9 2005, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SeezurSalad@Oct 7 2005, 03:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MoeLarryCurly@Oct 6 2005, 10:04 AM

slammer11tx.png

that took all day?...shitty

[/b]

grrr...lol :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by K-Rock@Jan 30 2002, 07:39 AM

Originally posted by agent apple

this kind of thing bothers me somewhat....i mean its great that a person goes out and actually puts some effort forward...but to give credit to that person for being a girl or to jock them for merely that fact, is exactly why i think that most girls get a free ride in graff seriously before all the bullshit falls....how many of you wouldnt jump at the chance to take a female under your wing and show her the ropes? its just screwed up thats all...mind you ive met a few female writers some were fucking garbage some were okay but never did i meet one with great skill not to say that it matters but i dont just hand out props like candy on halloween...a writer is a writer plain and simple be them male female gay or straight it makes no difference.....we all have hands

I dont know about other female writers, but myself- I look forward to being judged on my skills instead of being judged as a female and not hearing words like "thats alright for a female". In starting this thread, my aim was to represent and show that there are real dedicated female writers out there. And I think they/we deserve some props for being strong enough to go up against all you males, not to mention the sexist ones.

Word! Its hard being a girl in this game. We dont get "Damn thats a good piece, or they have some skill".......We get a lot of "Damn....thats a chic, or thats good for a chic" We need to be given more credit. I can write better than some of the guys in my city and I know how to get up on my own.....I dont need a dude to take me out painting!

Originally posted by kublai+Oct 7 2005, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kublai - Oct 7 2005, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BMT...SMS@Sep 16 2005, 05:43 PM

Graff Girls.... ? No Just girls that like to get naked next to graffiti! Ha ahha hha! I am working on a new website called GraffitiHoes.com!

TrainYard84.jpg

TrainYard75.jpg

RedBall4.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

BMTTrainYard3.jpg

BMTGraffiti42.jpg

BMTGraffiti2.jpg

136.jpg

86.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Dont get caught lookin at them by your parents!

[/b]

and is it just me or do some of these girls look like they rode the special bus to school.

Guest imported_Europe

Piece by Ms. Ethel, background by Mr. Maser

1258_1121358059_IMG_4565.JPG

Ms. Ethel again, background by Mr. Insa

1257_1121108252_IMG_4524.JPG

1252_1120299947_IMG_4250.JPG

Insa and Ethel water pieces

1252_1120300687_IMG_4427.JPG

All from Roskilde Festival 2005

Archived