FaceApp - All fun and games until you realize that you played yourself.

misteraven

19 hours ago, misteraven said:

Or here's a good idea... Lets pay to send a DNA sample in somewhere so we can *discover* our heritage.... SMH!

Agreed, commented on this before elsewhere in Oontzland.  People already been caught for past crimes by this, although in the cases I heard they sounded deserving.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
31 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Agreed, commented on this before elsewhere in Oontzland.  People already been caught for past crimes by this, although in the cases I heard they sounded deserving.

I mean yeah, they did catch the golden State serial killer off his sister's dna test , but also, remember what cam Ron taught us about how to handle A serial killer,? Move,,, don't talk to the police except to say  hello, how you feel ? Everything alright? Period.

https://youtu.be/uxdqC8kZlQo

Yeah, they actually caught the golden state killer here in my city (50 rapes, 13 murders)

... they also caught the norcal rapist (i think about 7 or 8 rapes in the bay, Davis and Sacramento)

... and another rapist from my city who was living in Atlanta. 

All three committed the crimes back in the day before DNA testing was a thing...as far as im concerned rapists, murderers and chomos can get caught and i could give two fucks. 

Writers on the other hand... make sure not to cum on your pieces. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Russians are checkmated us using BOTS and algorithms to influence, control, Jedi us into stupidty as the deepest level. I get bugged when out doing neferious things and the homies put me on IG chat thing or whatever fuck real time app... I don't care about anyone else doing it, but don't do it to me.. We need to go back to smoke signals.

• LOL! 1

I don't need no tin hat to tell me how fucking stupid we have let our country become. Not the newer generation of dumb fucks.. But us, the ones before, each generation that decided it is better to be in debt than own anything, each generation that took braun over brains, each generation that bought that dream bullshit. It's their dream, the ones running the system that gets fed while we think if we work hard enough, it means anything.. It means the world to 1%.. Hip hip hooray!