what are you drinking right now? (under 21 not admitted)

Guest beardo

I JUST PICKED UP 2 FORTAES OF THE EVER WONDERFULL KING COBRA,man the new bottle they phased in sucks ,whats with that small mouth top,man i miss the days of the old wide mouth.It seems if i wanna drink a real 40 i will to have to go get me a C*A*M*O talk about getting faded camo makes my head spin......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

i was the guy drinking beers in the car at an emo show. i then procede to hit on 17 year old girls for shits and giggles. now im drunk and have alot of teenagers thinking im a dick. mnow im just plain old drunk. god bless coors light.

AWW MAN..YOU KNOW I HAVE TO BE UP ON THIS THREAD...40'S OF STEEL RESERVE OR MILWAUKEES BEST ICE..IF IM FEELIN RICH ILL GO ALL OUT AN BUY THE BUDWEISER....ONCE IN A WHILE ILL BUY WOODCHUCK CIDER!!!! WWW.WOODCHUCK.COM

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00166877f00000003.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00166877f00000005.jpg'>

THERE YOU GO YOU STUPID DRUNKEN BASTARDS..OH BEFORE I FORGET FOR ALL YOU DRUNKEN SOLDIERS OUT THERE CAUSIN TROUBLE IN THE BARS...CHECK OUT -THE WURZELS- OR -CHAOS UK- FOR SOME GOOD DRINKIN MUSIC!!

ODESK- 6 FOOT KILLAH, MY DRUNKEN STEELO

guiness, woodchuck, both good choices... 2 24oz ice houses later, sex with my ex girl... 12oz, AIM, 2:43 am... is this what my life amounts to? Anyone game for 12oz personal ads? Not that it matters becuase Im convinced that all writers are guys, and the vast majority are painfully single, and to top it off, girls really dont like writers. I really wish I had another beer, but I dont. The only thing left in here is georgia moonshine... for real, I got it at the liquor store... rambling drunk... stop me any time you want....

call it what you want to call it, Im a fuckin alcoholic.... some rap shit my brother has...

I should have painted tonight, I would have felt better... there is always tommorrow I guess....

Beardo...try this...it's called "A Bull On Acid"....Red Bull,Jager,Captain Morgans' Rum,and a little pineapple(juice)-if you get it...it is drink you slam right away...mmmmmmm.gooooood.they get you twisted fast.make sure they don't put a shot glass in it-because it is actually 2 shots-the Jager and CM Rum.damn,I'm faded right now.

Archived