World Government

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 hours ago, morton said:

Just say no to talking about politics on the internet. 

Do you even write?

19 hours ago, Kults said:

Especially here.

Where's your grandma live?

Talk about that shit here more than other places what the fuck........dont tampon @ me 

I take the view that local governments are as with humanity with well intentions but are inherently corrupt, and I would be for a supercomputer to have executive power over the world and be done with it. The democratic system of constant elections in my opinion is used to impede progress by those who'd like things to stay just the way they are. Hamster wheel. That's what governments become.

Dr-Samori-Swygert-discusses-how-the-99-percent-are-in-a-hamster-wheel-while-the-1-percent-are-on-a-ferris-wheel-www.financialjuneteenth.com_.png

14 minutes ago, where said:

Do you even write?

No.

I am also not a person who does well with the written word, it is much more of a challenge for me to write and think quickly enough to really engage in arguments online. Judging by the level of discourse in many online platforms I am not alone in my shortcomings but none the less I try to keep my participation in online discussion limited to less controversial topics, or if there  are differences ones that can be settled shortly, or topics which I actually know something about.

There are people out there who are great at arguing online and all the power to them, I sometimes enjoy reading what they have to say and for forums in particular I think a good loudmouth can really be a driver for everyone. DAO for example inspired us all in that regard, along with many others on this forum and others but it will not be me even when I am trying to participate which I have been making more of an effort to lately around here despite it being pretty ghosttown.

14 minutes ago, where said:

Do you even write?

Where's your grandma live?

Talk about that shit here more than other places what the fuck........dont tampon @ me 

I take the view that local governments are as with humanity with well intentions but are inherently corrupt, and I would be for a supercomputer to have executive power over the world and be done with it. The democratic system of constant elections in my opinion is used to impede progress by those who'd like things to stay just the way they are. Hamster wheel. That's what governments become.

Dr-Samori-Swygert-discusses-how-the-99-percent-are-in-a-hamster-wheel-while-the-1-percent-are-on-a-ferris-wheel-www.financialjuneteenth.com_.png

K

3 minutes ago, morton said:

No.

I am also not a person who does well with the written word, it is much more of a challenge for me to write and think quickly enough to really engage in arguments online. Judging by the level of discourse in many online platforms I am not alone in my shortcomings but none the less I try to keep my participation in online discussion limited to less controversial topics, or if there  are differences ones that can be settled shortly, or topics which I actually know something about.

There are people out there who are great at arguing online and all the power to them, I sometimes enjoy reading what they have to say and for forums in particular I think a good loudmouth can really be a driver for everyone. DAO for example inspired us all in that regard, along with many others on this forum and others but it will not be me even when I am trying to participate which I have been making more of an effort to lately around here despite it being pretty ghosttown.

DAO was more ahead of his time than he got credit for. I get what you mean, and political conversations usually turn into escalating arguments especially with most people are still stuck in the middle stages of child development. Like Kults.

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

K

gfy

6 minutes ago, Kults said:

Cool rant. No one cares. Kinda like that thread with your stream of retarded consciousness.

Shit br0 you hurt my last feeling I was saving, how could you? Youre like doh dee doh dee doh gotta be a serious cunt on a graff forum. I doubt you really even have enough calllllllllllllllllllllcium to have a bone to pick with me. Have a good day bud.

1 minute ago, where said:

Shit br0 you hurt my last feeling I was saving, how could you? Youre like doh dee doh dee doh gotta be a serious cunt on a graff forum. I doubt you really even have enough calllllllllllllllllllllcium to have a bone to pick with me. Have a good day bud.

K

Archived