Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kults

Saudi journalist anducted/chopped up

Yeah, growth is usually measured as GDP. But it can also mean that growth in GDP has slowed buy 28% - which might mean that you've still got growth but it's slowing down. Check up the link when you are on a break. I'm lying in bed when I should be at work!!

" But from July to September 2018, we have seen the U.S. market index outperform the Canadian stock index by a whopping 28.8 per cent annualized."

6 hours ago, Kults said:

Our economy also took a 28.8% dip compared to the US' thanks to all his virtue signaling. Glad you're enjoying it, we are not.

Dude, that's a political opinion piece, not actual financial reporting.

The economy hasn't taken a 28% dip. The article is referring to the stock market, not the economy. Plus, the article refers to a 3 MONTH period and then annualised. He's not even talking about the Canadian stock market in general, he's talking about it in comparison to the US stock market!!

Sure, it's not good news, not going to argue against that. However, the article makes all these anti-Trudeau claims but doesn't give any actual evidence is. How do we know it's not the Canadian market dipping because the US market is accelerating and taking business from Canadian companies, etc. etc.?

Dude, what you cited is what most people call a puff piece. The author doesn't like his PM for ideological reasons and he's using some pretty loose economic arguments to attack him. I don't have an opinion on Trudeau, I don't really know much about him. However this is not economic reporting and it's not something that you should accept as an objective report on your country's economy.

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Like 1

Just now, Hua Guofang said:

Dude, that's a political opinion piece, not actual financial reporting.

The economy hasn't taken a 28% dip. The article is referring to the stock market, not the economy. Plus, the article refers to a 3 MONTH period and then annualised. That's basically hypothetical. Sure, it's not good news, not going to argue against that. However, the article makes all these anti-Trudeau claims but doesn't give any actual evidence is. How do we know it's not the Canadian market dipping because the US market is accelerating and taking business from Canadian companies, etc. etc.?

Dude, what you cited is what most people call a puff piece. The author doesn't like his PM for ideological reasons and he's using some pretty loose economic arguments to attack him. I don't have an opinion on Trudeau, I don't really know much about him. However this is not economic reporting and it's not something that you should accept as an objective report on your country's economy.

Could be. I wont argue against that. Either way, its not good news. Now can we apply that logic to humanity's effect on climate change?

Just now, Hua Guofang said:

lol, I have no idea about the science of CC.

Neither do I tbh lol I just find it funny that people are so die hard about it without any real case studies. Yes, the climate is changing, how much of that is caused by humans is whats debatable.

Back on topic.. 

THEY'RE COPPING TO IT NOW!!

Saying he was killed during the interrogation. 

Did I also see that US expelled the ksa ambassador? Don’t have Twitter on the phone and saw something about it as I turned the computer off. 

9 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Did I also see that US expelled the ksa ambassador? Don’t have Twitter on the phone and saw something about it as I turned the computer off. 

Haven't see that yet. At work until later, looking forward to seeing whats happening when I finish

Yeah, don’t think it happened. 

I expect to see Saudis play softly up front “this was and unfortunate accident - hey look over here, we let women drive now! Don’t push us to change too fast otherwise we will lose all that we’ve achieved so far. “ Whilst simultaneously playing hardball behind the scenes by talking to Russia and China about arms deals, sweet heart energy deals for China, diplomatic support for Venezuela, etc. 

On 10/15/2018 at 10:00 AM, Kults said:

Our economy also took a 28.8% dip compared to the US' thanks to all his virtue signaling. Glad you're enjoying it, we are not.

I'm Canadian too.  I live in Berta.  I am not enjoying this current version.

• Like 1

Back on topic...

Saudi Consul fled the country (Turkey).

Looks like Saudi's are admitting they murdered him, but calling it an interrogation gone wrong.

Turks are saying they have proof that the Saudi's beat the dude and killed him by lethal injection almost immediately upon his entrance into the consulate.  And the dude who cut up his body requested music while he worked.

Audio recorded by his Apple Watch has apparently been released now. Looks like he was tied down to a table and chopped into pieces while he was still alive. Only took 7 minutes apparently, for the butcher this was probably just another day’s work like any other day.

Disgusting piles of inbread shit, how the fuck can we be are aligned with a Monarchy, or any government associated with the only attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor. If there was ever a good cause for military action.... At the very least we should confiscate all of their resources, and arrest a few key members of the Royal Family.

In parting id just like to emphasize fuck Trump, Obama, and Bush.

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Audio recorded by his Apple Watch has apparently been released now. Looks like he was tied down to a table and chopped into pieces while he was still alive. Only took 7 minutes apparently, for the butcher this was probably just another day’s work like any other day.

Disgusting piles of inbread shit, how the fuck can we be are aligned with a Monarchy, or any government associated with the only attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor. If there was ever a good cause for military action.... At the very least we should confiscate all of their resources, and arrest a few key members of the Royal Family.

In parting id just like to emphasize fuck Trump, Obama, and Bush.

Damn it was even more savage than I thought

Remember a few weeks back when the world thought this was going to be a huge story with giant repercussions?

Guess people remembered they're reliant on oil.

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Remember a few weeks back when the world thought this was going to be a huge story with giant repercussions?

Guess people remembered they're reliant on oil.

That and the grandstanding got old. Twitter rage is fickle. 

It's not over yet though. Just because you're not hearing outrage on Twitter and the news doesn't mean it's gone away.

The Crown Prince has been severely undermined by this issue in KSA. A lot of people around Trump are pushing for some kind of reaction from the WH that doesn't include damaging intelligence/CT/counter-Iran work and defence sales.

Too little too late at this point I imagine.  

Also kind of like an apple for an eye instead of an eye for an eye but like Trump said, wasn't our eye to begin with. 

4 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

It's not over yet though. Just because you're not hearing outrage on Twitter and the news doesn't mean it's gone away.

The Crown Prince has been severely undermined by this issue in KSA. A lot of people around Trump are pushing for some kind of reaction from the WH that doesn't include damaging intelligence/CT/counter-Iran work and defence sales.

Agreed, I do think this is putting way more pressure.

This was censored:

7 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Id be willing to bet that's the end of it. Wishful thinking on your part imo

Actually, no. I don’t have any wishes

regards this case - doesn’t involve my country or it’s interesrs. I’m just saying what is actually happening as I work in this space for a living and have to keep aware of these things. 

Im also not saying that anything WILL happen either, I’m just saying that it’s not over and that just because TV news and Twitter have moved on doesn’t mean that everyone else has. 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Actually, no. I don’t have any wishes

regards this case - doesn’t involve my country or it’s interesrs. I’m just saying what is actually happening as I work in this space for a living and have to keep aware of these things. 

Im also not saying that anything WILL happen either, I’m just saying that it’s not over and that just because TV news and Twitter have moved on doesn’t mean that everyone else has. 

It’s over. It’s the Saudis we’re  talking about here, they’re all but bulletproof. See 9/11. If nothing came of that do you really believe something will happen because they chopped up some foreign journalist? If we weee going to retaliate or intervene somehow it would have happened by now 

Gotta agree to disagree with you on this one.

Edited by Kults

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this