Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
28 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

It was actually an open handed slap. 

You want an indication of how fucked up things are? That senator got 19 votes and now represents millions of people. 

Good. Anyone cracks an egg on my head from behind they’re getting punched ??‍♂️

That looks more like a jab than a slap to me. Usually your head doesn’t whip backwards after a slap

AE9FE148-F7C9-44FC-A7A1-B7206EF0C4AB.gif

Edited by Kults

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Whatever it was it was pretty embarrassing. He's twice that kids size and it couldn't even faze him with his guard down twice. Wish everyone voted the correct way like the kid.

Ya that all goes out the window the second the kid broke an egg on his head. He got what was coming to him.

• Truth 1

23 hours ago, Kults said:

Good. Anyone cracks an egg on my head from behind they’re getting punched ??‍♂️

That looks more like a jab than a slap to me. Usually your head doesn’t whip backwards after a slap

AE9FE148-F7C9-44FC-A7A1-B7206EF0C4AB.gif

Given what the dude said about the NZ massacre, he’s lucky it was an egg, not a fucking hammer. He is reviled here in Australia by everyone but the extreme right wing/white supremecists. He won’t last through the next election and is only there through a quirk in our electoral system- 19 votes out of a few million.  

If if you see the footage from behind the kid you can see his hand was open. 

20 hours ago, Kults said:

Ya that all goes out the window the second the kid broke an egg on his head. He got what was coming to him.

You aware what that old cunt actually did though? He blamed the victims of the massacre for being Muslims. Little kids were killed with a shotgun and he argued that it was their own fault. 

He he was placed into the senate as a seat holder by his party whilst the elected guy dealt with some legal shit. The second he got there he betrayed his own party by leaving them so he could keep the seat after only getting 19 votes. 

The guy is a fucking maggot in so many ways and only proved it by the way he reacted here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

Given what the dude said about the NZ massacre, he’s lucky it was an egg, not a fucking hammer. He is reviled here in Australia by everyone but the extreme right wing/white supremecists. He won’t last through the next election and is only there through a quirk in our electoral system- 19 votes out of a few million.  

If if you see the footage from behind the kid you can see his hand was open. 

Got that footage? 

1 hour ago, Hua Guofang said:

You aware what that old cunt actually did though? He blamed the victims of the massacre for being Muslims. Little kids were killed with a shotgun and he argued that it was their own fault. 

He he was placed into the senate as a seat holder by his party whilst the elected guy dealt with some legal shit. The second he got there he betrayed his own party by leaving them so he could keep the seat after only getting 19 votes. 

The guy is a fucking maggot in so many ways and only proved it by the way he reacted here. 

May very well be true, I honestly don’t care enough to bother looking it up. Doesn’t matter though I’m for civility. When you start smashing eggs on people you deserve a punch to the face. Vote him out if he’s that despised. 

23 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Also, I support the egging, but also the response.  Get your hands up kid.

I still wouldn't condone it but this I can at least understand.

That hammer to the head bit was hilariously too edgy.

How are you gonna support assaulting someone with a hammer because he didn't condemn violence..like wut..

@Hua GuofangHow did you type that out without the hypocrisy bells going off in your head lol

2 hours ago, Kults said:

I still wouldn't condone it but this I can at least understand.

That hammer to the head bit was hilariously too edgy.

How are you gonna support assaulting someone with a hammer because he didn't condemn violence..like wut..

@Hua GuofangHow did you type that out without the hypocrisy bells going off in your head lol

I support having him hit with a hammer now?

I said he was lucky that some one/the kid didn't hit him with a hammer, based on the fact of how many people are pissed off at him, from almost every spectrum of politics. A stretch to say that was me supporting such a thing.

For the record, I don't support giving the guy and his National Front fools any attention at all. All egging him did was give him more oxygen. I'd prefer that no opposition turn up to their protests, no one write about them in the media or take any notice of them, that way their message of hate and dog whistles for violence will fade away into history.

I did figure his reaction to a little kid was overboard. One slap, yeah, maybe. Two, nah, more than that, you gotta be kidding me. For a politician, it was an indication of how dumb he is. Sure, it may have resonated with his support base but the reaction here was pretty much the same as @Mercerbig dude beating up on a little kid who put a bit of food on him.

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

I support having him hit with a hammer now?

I said he was lucky that some one/the kid didn't hit him with a hammer, based on the fact of how many people are pissed off at him, from almost every spectrum of politics. A stretch to say that was me supporting such a thing.

For the record, I don't support giving the guy and his National Front fools any attention at all. All egging him did was give him more oxygen. I'd prefer that no opposition turn up to their protests, no one write about them in the media or take any notice of them, that way their message of hate and dog whistles for violence will fade away into history.

I did figure his reaction to a little kid was overboard. One slap, yeah, maybe. Two, nah, more than that, you gotta be kidding me. For a politician, it was an indication of how dumb he is. Sure, it may have resonated with his support base but the reaction here was pretty much the same as @Mercerbig dude beating up on a little kid who put a bit of food on him.

Ya I agree there one shot would have sufficed he got a little too caught up in the moment.

Good on you about the hammer.. Jesus. I read into that wrong then my mistake.

Edited by Kults