Akima LLC now getting the finger

Ko SprueOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's not offensive and I wouldn't assume that's a personal attack.  All I was saying is, free speech aside, if you are willing to flip someone off, also be willing to pay the consequences rather than being "shocked" at the outcome of tasteless behavior.

I'm not surprised this person got fired from their job for appearing on TV doing something that most people would consider to be offensive.  It was a choice they were allowed to make in a free country.  Also, in a free country an employer is able to terminate your employment.  In Texas, a right to work state, you can be fired for any reason or no reason, at any time.... without warning or prior write ups.  It's really that simple.  Conduct yourself in a nice way around people that you don't want to squash you like a bug.  This person flipping off (who cares who they flipped off, I'm focusing on the fact that they were caught on tv doing it) someone else just happened to have to pay the consequences of making a poor decision.

I would guess that this person has a long and decorated history of making poor decisions so I'm not surprised that they got fired.  The employer didn't want to jump on that poor decision band wagon or appear to support it so they fired they bitch ass......  I'm not sure what there is to defend here.  Nobody infringed on this person's right to free speech.  I fully support their ability to be able to flip off whoever they want.  The contention I believe that's happening here is people are upset that she had to "pay the price" for her free speech.

@abrasivesaint- I'd be tired of getting dunked on too... probably past your bed time.  You can have one cookie before bed but then you have to brush your teeth and get in bed.