Meet a respected writer and punch them in the face??

Boring Bastard

usualy whenever i meet an old head they are cool aas hell...ozo deo asia tone all the iya cats are nice guys...i recently met espo and he seemed chill (i cant imagin how old graff must get to that guy though ) it seems when i meet young heads or people around my age that realy dont have all that much killed they are aragant dicks that lack style and just dickride a good writer till they meet a better writwer then dick ride them .....and i got to give it to my aia fam they always looking out peace...the 215 is a wierd place.

the other thing i hate is when someone only has one good hand styler and nothing else and they are hailed as the best thing around fuck that peace:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Are2

and on a side note..i met zephyr at paint louis a couple years ago and he was one of the coolest, down to earth people ever..

I can 2nd that comment.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I met Mode 2 whilst giving out some flyers at a jam. The man has EGO

wouldn't you if you were jocked worldwide?

I met sub df once,

very downright decent guy.

**I'm not naming any locals... they dont really count.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i have more ups in your city than you do :)

This is the first time youve told a joke that actually made me laugh.

really? you should pay more attention to my posts, im a laugh a minute.

graffsurgeon, please tell me you know who mode2 is. i highly doubt you have part of his blackbook(?)...

wow, this is like the 'its cool to name drop' thread...

well, this one time i was kicking it with GIANT and he was super cool. and this one time JOKER picked me up from the airport then we went and drank beer and ate pizza. then i stayed with MUNE and KEMA. they were all real nice. this one time i went painting with kema XIDE, PEN, and SERK. all of whom were top notch people. oh, and then once me and xide and KLAS did an e2e. that was great. and ummm... i think thats about everyone i know... oh wait, no, i got to hang out and paint part of OUIJA's piece at UP. that was the highlight of my life. i mean, me, sitting up on the scaffolding, painting part of his piece!!!! it was like a dream come true.... ok, this is getting boring.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

really? you should pay more attention to my posts, im a laugh a minute.

graffsurgeon, please tell me you know who mode2 is. i highly doubt you have part of his blackbook(?)...

wow, this is like the 'its cool to name drop' thread...

well, this one time i was kicking it with GIANT and he was super cool. and this one time JOKER picked me up from the airport then we went and drank beer and ate pizza. then i stayed with MUNE and KEMA. they were all real nice. this one time i went painting with kema XIDE, PEN, and SERK. all of whom were top notch people. oh, and then once me and xide and KLAS did an e2e. that was great. and ummm... i think thats about everyone i know... oh wait, no, i got to hang out and paint part of OUIJA's piece at UP. that was the highlight of my life. i mean, me, sitting up on the scaffolding, painting part of his piece!!!! it was like a dream come true.... ok, this is getting boring.

................................................................................................................................silents in the shadows ..concentrted-culture.....evok and hanius where very cool.............................

everytime i meet older writers in their 20s and shit they seem pretty chill.....sometimes running into those 14 year old tag bangers is not too pretty.....but usuay if ur up they wont fuck with you.....i kno if i met some kid who wrote "statik X" i would jack his ass...but if he wrote something that was crushing i mite wanna go hop a few buses or sumshit.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by wakassOATH

a friend of mine was about 5 seconds away from beating the shit out of clok from kops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your pal must be a big guy. I seen Clok take out fools jus' by swingin' his dreads.....

yeah, he is pretty big... he said if clok wasnt so pussy to fight, he would beat his ass and then steal his hair.

Archived