Meet a respected writer and punch them in the face??

Boring Bastard

Anyone have any stories (without mentioning names) from when you met/hung out with a writer that you've had respect for and then decided "That guy is a fucking idiot/asshole/jackass!"............I know for a fact that they're a dime a dozen but post them up............

It's just that anymore I don't really like meeting new writers and could pretty much care less if I meet another kid to paint with ever again!

I know this is an odd topic but just asking for some good stories..........

Boring/the "too busy for graffiti" guy!

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: punchdrunk

Originally posted by Zodiot

well, well ,well.. dont we sound bitter... whats the deal with all the americans? D-o-m-e-s-t-i-c....

you know who...

Deacon.............you're one funny motherfucker!!

I just figured I'd see if anyone had any good shit to share.........

Call me guy! I tried calling you and all I got was the message machine!

Gotta get back to work!:crazy:

I was all kinda hyped up about meeting some respected writer and going painting with himI thought he had a dope ass style and he was from my city so one of my boys knew where he lived and we were gonna go painting with him one night We met him and the kid was straight up glow sticked out and at the same time gay, asking questions like what we were into and shit. my boy said not you. We ended up riding out and painting freights without the cocksucker. Big dissapointment. The kid is up everywhere too.

IVE ONLY BEEN TO 1 EVENT WHERE THERE WERE BIG TIME NAMES THERE (ORGANIZED CRIME -AKA- THE BINGAMTON NY GRAFF JAM 2000) AND I KNOW FOR ME PERSONALLY I WAS KINDA FEELIN REAL AWKWARD TO TALK TO ALOT OF WRITERS SO I ENDED UP DOIN MY OWN THING....EVERYONE KINDA STUCK TO THEMSELVES THERE OR AS FAR AS I NOTICED.... ----ODESK-6FK, MDSLUTS!!

i met this one writer at a skatepark and he was all like what u write and i say , ******* , so he's says , wow ur that crap.........

i was insulted and all , but then we got to chattin and he draws in my sketchbook and shit and we painted that day , he even let me borrow his buff........anyhow sikk guy

i also met alot of asswhole writers that are just like fuk off to everyone....but theres a good story

Originally posted by seeking innocence

look whos talking mr. dont tag on that phone, your gonna get me busted. i have more ups in your city than you do :)

way to be more up than the retired guy. kudos. :rolleyes:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

im a loser who obviously dont know too many folks

because i have liked everyone i have come across

but then again, i usually meet older writers...

he said famous beard (although i'll take it as a compliment anyway.)

joker, pen, abuse, five... i try not to meet writers, and when i do its through a mutual friend, and i dont become friends with people that are assholes, and neither do they. it all works out well.

Guest anonymous

i dont really chill with anyone who writes..all the girls i chill with though know pretty much every writer from nyc and they end up dating half of them..most of the cats ive met i wanna knock out

i went out painting with a dude who is pretty old school artound my way..he's well respected...

anyway, we're out bombing, and he's hitting on me, being all suggestive..i'm tryin to play it off cuz i wasn't into the guy at all but i didn't want to embarass him....we're in an alley hittin up, all night he had been critiquing my shit..you should write this way, that way..blablablaboring...and all the sudden he grabs me, pulls me in close and says "have you ever made it with a master?"

christ what a cheeseball...it was all i could do to keep from laughing hysterically in his face.

that guy is a &*#@%$

and on a side note..i met zephyr at paint louis a couple years ago and he was one of the coolest, down to earth people ever..

Originally posted by Are2

i went out painting with a dude who is pretty old school artound my way..he's well respected...

anyway, we're out bombing, and he's hitting on me, being all suggestive..i'm tryin to play it off cuz i wasn't into the guy at all but i didn't want to embarass him....we're in an alley hittin up, all night he had been critiquing my shit..you should write this way, that way..blablablaboring...and all the sudden he grabs me, pulls me in close and says "have you ever made it with a master?"

christ what a cheeseball...it was all i could do to keep from laughing hysterically in his face.

Hee hee hee :mexican:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Are2

that guy is a &*#@%$

and on a side note..i met zephyr at paint louis a couple years ago and he was one of the coolest, down to earth people ever..

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Hee hee hee :mexican:

haha

cracked got his card pulled

and thats great to hear about zephyr

reading his articles he comes across as intelligent

glad to hear he was a nice guy too

Guest Agt. Adopus
Originally posted by seeking innocence

look whos talking mr. dont tag on that phone, your gonna get me busted. i have more ups in your city than you do :)

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! I love seeing people argue.

Archived