Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rymewon

tragicness............

I could be wrong, but I think that "tragicness" would be tragedy............I think, and you do seem to catch random hate.........I see no specifix reason to dislike your flix, so good for you:p

Guest havek

tragicness

yo i dont get on here cause of peoples negative remarks and replies but what u catts speak is stupidity, how u going 2 diss pictures only by the writers name? you see cyzm and u deside its wak. you have no clue it is cyzms work witch its not. it a writer thats been in the history of the game 4 over years and he is a king of style i bet 90 percent of writers on this board cant rock a variety of different styles know talk all the shit u want like why wont u show post your flicks i have no need 2 hear what u negative people have 2 say i paint 4 the love of it not 2 be judged by a group of egostatistics all i say is look into the art and what it is and not the writer who post it mad love 2 ugn ryme (cyzm) & Tragic peace 2 everyone on the board havekone tsk

Re: tragicness

Originally posted by havek

but what u catts speak is stupidity

uh are you serious... did you read what you wrote you moron...i mean, yo didz u reed whatz yo azz rote gee...

Re: tragicness

Originally posted by havek

yo i dont get on here cause of peoples negative remarks and replies but what u catts speak is stupidity, how u going 2 diss pictures only by the writers name? you see cyzm and u deside its wak. you have no clue it is cyzms work witch its not. it a writer thats been in the history of the game 4 over years and he is a king of style i bet 90 percent of writers on this board cant rock a variety of different styles know talk all the shit u want like why wont u show post your flicks i have no need 2 hear what u negative people have 2 say i paint 4 the love of it not 2 be judged by a group of egostatistics all i say is look into the art and what it is and not the writer who post it mad love 2 ugn ryme (cyzm) & Tragic peace 2 everyone on the board havekone tsk

:mad: :mad: :mad: go fuck your self toy!!!! your no longer in ugn homo-cuz your gay!!!!!!:mad: mad pissed off love crow ra!!!

Originally posted by mosluggo

watch out or that kid from ohio will kick your ass!ha ha fuck off dork!

yo peep out havek's peice in the new URBAN AUTOGRAFF #9 LOOK 4 THE SMURF WALL HIS PEICE IS TO THE LEFT UP ABOVE ME<-:) :( :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :dazed: :confused:

Guest havek

crow

yo crow we need 2 talk man i know that where having are differences or what not but damn bro chill and about the mag its cool i got in but i hated that piece its way wak so whatever man just get up with me and about ugn no shit im no longer a ugnr i just gave props so peace

Guest havek

oh also crow remember im sticking up 4 your crew how u going 2 bring it down and diss your own crew members ryme and tragic..... come now man a little phaulked up wouldnt u say ? im not out 2 dis u crow i give u props on everything u do u are another writer that is talanted and can rock a varitiy of styles well peace

Guest Marks-a-lot

I need a graffiti slang translator for this one....

WHAT THE FUCK???

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS POST? WHO IS GETTING DISSED? BY WHOM? ALL THAT SHIT IS UNREADABLE! WHAT THE FUCK? IS IT A FREIGHT EVERYONE GOES OVER YOU ON? EXPLAIN!

havek's dope handsteezlo' in the bottom right of the last flick...

Guest hushwon

:D tragic is an ill mfer...peace to the ugn crew...10 years strong in a shitty city:D

Seriously, graf slang is the dumbest looking thing when its typed.. Its bad enough when someone is saying the shit, but when its typed, goddamn.. and the whole thing with using 2's and 4's.. thats reminds me of when I was in 4th grade..

Maybe its just me..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this