Graffiti Battle

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you don't understand is:

If you are trying to get respect as a writer, you need to actually paint walls.

I'm not even saying we are better than you, I'm probably not, but I also am not trying to earn more off the culture. You are.

I'm not trying to get respect.. I just posted what I was working on last night because some dude said some shit about me using technical difficulties as an excuse. I would look pretty lame if I went ghost and didn't post anything. Anyway, I'm not even trying to argue with you guys. You guys are pretty damn humorous and I appreciate all the nice drawings. Keep em cumming,, no pun intended..

To be fair, you're not that bad at piecing, but it's the whole principle.

I skimmed through your other videos and the comments and I was just cringing.. The fact that you're posting using your real name and what I'm assuming is your real graff name, just proves that you are a nobody who has done literally nothing worthy of our respect. We wouldn't have known better otherwise, but you are to ignorant and disconnected from the culture to realize this. Until you smarten up, you're gonna have a nice long career of getting clowned.

:crown::crown::crown:

:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:

To be fair, you're not that bad at piecing, but it's the whole principle.

I skimmed through your other videos and the comments and I was just cringing.. The fact that you're posting using your real name and what I'm assuming is your real graff name, just proves that you are a nobody who has done literally nothing worthy of our respect. We wouldn't have known better otherwise, but you are to ignorant and disconnected from the culture to realize this. Until you smarten up, you're gonna have a nice long career of getting clowned.

:crown::crown::crown:

:pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop:

I don't write mater anywhere.. I use that for youtube, and online shit. I occasionally write something else but that's irrelevant.

You guys are some pretty negative people. I look through this whole forum and its like the same 4 of you commenting on everything. You all have some pretty inflated egos and you're killing this forum. And half of you are moderators.. RIP 12oz.. you all talk this shit about living the culture when your all on each other dicks liking each others posts on a damn forum.. You say Im a culture vulture for inspiring kids to find love for this artform while you spread hate to anyone that isn't keeping it as real as you guys. Well honestly you guys are gonna be the death of this forum until its the 5 of you having a circle jerk talking to each other about the good old days when shit use to be poppin in here.. and im the one person that actually posted a piece while the rest of you drew a bunch of dicks... like seriously,, i used to love 12oz,, and now i dont even want to be a part of this community.. and to think its the moderators that are turning people like me off of this.. get your heads out of each others asses. People are posting graffiti videos and drawings all over youtube/facebook/reddit. You guys could accept that but instead you want to live in the past with your outdated attitudes..

• Like 1

You don't get it and you never will.

Being a writer is not having like having any old hobby.

Dude

You didn't mind your own business, you are selling out the culture that you are not part of.

Im aloud to draw graffiti and make videos about it.. big deal.. I never refer to myself as a writer because I know I don't paint enough.. at least I'm real with my audience.. Theres all sorts of other people on youtube claiming all sorts of shit.. Im just a person that enjoys something that you enjoy painting on trains more than me.. so what... You shouldnt be so concerned with it.. You make it seem like im a treat to the culture.. if im noone and im not gonna have any effect on it than why do you need to try so hard to bring me down..

Btw we are not really coming down on you that hard.

Since none of your personal info has been posted and no one has painted your car, I think we have been very welcoming.

Haha

And why would you.. Like that's some horrible shit.. If someone did that to you or your family I'm willing to be you'd be pretty upset.