serious topic..believing in god

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

atheists believe in no god. therefore they have a belif.

I don't care for these semantic games. If you insist on defining atheist that way, then take me off the list. I can't prove god exists or doesn't exist. I just don't care.

I will say that if the two-dimensional, dumbass god that Catholics worship really exists, and asks me to explain myself on judgment day, I'm gonna be like "Are you fucking kidding me?" and laugh like a loon all the way to hell.

Guest willy.wonka

my opinion

if athiests dont care...then why are they in here talkin about how much they dont care?

i met someone who says they're athiest,but they believe in a divine energy that started all of this....if you believe that...you r no athiest..

einstien was a man of science.....he believes in GOD...

like i said..only a fool refuses to believe....or is just too rebelious..

for all of you who went to cathaholic churches as children or even now..i feel sorry for you...for the cathaholic religion is based on a gov. scheme to make people believe that Mary was the messiah,not jesus...then the jewish people who put him to death...refused to believe...maybe from all the guilt of killing GOD'S SON..

WELL ANYWAYS..SOMETHING HAPPENED AND ALL THESE PEOPLE WENT THEIR SEPERATE WAYS..SOME FOLLOWED THE GOVERNMENT(CATHOLICS),SOME FOLLOWED THIER DENIAL(JEWISH),SOME FOLLOWED JESUS(DECIPLES)

CHRISTIANS WAS LIKE A DEGRATING NAME,"THOSE DAMN DIRTY CHRISTIANS!"i believe that they saw what was really going on and followed GOD..im not a fan of modern christianity...but i will follow GOD...for i have seen some of the "unexpainable" myself and GOD expained it to me...

just trust me.....

Guest got tha feva

Bad days suck, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. You just gotta look at the big picture sometimes. I know if I never had a bad day in my life, if everything was great and handed to me on a silver platter, I would have never questioned shit. Without questioning anything, no one would ever learn anything. I guess after a certain amount of time spent hurting, I learned how to deal with the pain.. I learned how to accept whatever was handed, and just deal with it the best I can.

Spirituality plays into the mix in every aspect. It's not just about bad days or good days, or who exsists where... it's about everything you see in front of your face, how it's connected, what it all means, what it's there for, what that voice inside your head is telling you, it's about questioning and accepting the simplest answers... For me, it's meditating.. not just kissing a piece of gold before each meal.. but actually seeking enlightenment.. Spending dedicated time sheding myself from the earth and 5 worldly sences, and connecting to the power that drives us.. My focus is letting my body and soul become one.. Once my body and soul are truly connected, then I am completely infused with the all knowing. God. Zen. The relief of understanding. That's as much of my quest as my words can reach, my guess is 'the quest' will go as far as the universe is wide, forever... But then again, forever is, in simplest form, a complete circle. A circle is only one dimension. With the right keys you can surpass any dimension.. In the next dimension, an even broader circle is created... step after step after step, after awhile it makes a bad day seem like a grain of sand in the vast wide sea.

PruDE

i was talking to a born again christian earlier outside starbucks and i usually listen to what people have to say but this guy was dumb as a sack of rocks, he couldnt back up any of his ideas, and even told me i was on the path to hell for smoking cigarettes, what the hell? i ended up pissing him off and he left on the verge of tears

Personally, I consider myself to be an irresponsible existentialist. I find it hard to believe that some almighty being created us and the Earth. If so what was their purpose? Why would they bother?

I am perfectly happy being in control of my own destiny, and I accept that it's in my hands only, and that I create it. My soul belongs to me. And when I die, I go back to the Earth from where I came. It might make life and humanity all sound pretty pointless, so you might ask why not end it all now? Well, nature has given me the ability to feel emotions, and I love to laugh and be happy, get amped or angry or scared etc. So whilst I'm here I'm going to make the most of it and do my thing. You only get one go at this so make the most of it.

Oh yeah, and for all of you out there that had a bad day, don't let the bastards get you down. Just think that when you wake up tomorrow, today will be consigned to history, and yesterday will be nothing but figmant of your imagination.

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha

maybe he was the one being foolish...

im smoking a stogie right now! or maybe i am "foolish".."my body is my temple"

i went to this church that judged me the second i walked in there..as i did them for judging me...i like to reason with people to get a greater understanding and there are some"fools" that just keep pushing...i know how some of you must feel...

no matter how different we are,we still have the same problems...

lets just try to work them out...

i tell a lot of my friends that believe my stories,"the only thing that i feel that could help us all,is LOVE..

:love2: :love: :love2: :love: :love2: :love:

my friend says hes an existentialist but he broke the first rule of existentialist club... he let someone impose essence on him by calling him an existetialist and he was all "yeah i am an existentialist" and i was all "youre a dumbshit"

Got the feva,

I think you'd really dig this book out there titled " How to Know God" by Deepak Chopra. Its really a chart of levels on the "quest" I think you speak of and ultimately once you realize you've attained certain characteristics through meditation it just gives you that much more motivation in wanting to reach enlightenment(the truth). its endorsed by the Dalai Lama and a host of other spiritual thinkers. check it out . Even if you don't agree with any of it just the principle and theory will blow your mind.

heres an excerpt,from the beginning of the book, I think everyone might enjoy:

God has managed the amazing feat of being worshiped and invisible at the same time. Millions of people might describe him as a white- bearded father figure sitting on a throne in the sky, but none claim to be an eyewitness. Although it doesn't seem possible to offer a single fact about the Almighty that would hold up in a court of law, somehow the vast majority of people believe in God- as many as 96 percent, according to some polls. This reveals a huge gap between belief and what we call everyday reality.We need to heal this gap.

What would be the facts be like if we had them? They would be as follows. Everything that we experience as material reality is born in an invisible realm beyond space and time, a realm revealed by science to consist of energy and information. This invisible source of all that exists is not an empty void but the womb of creation itself. Something creates and organizes this energy. It turns the chaos of quantum soup into star, galaxies, rain forests, human beings, and our own thoughts, emotions, memories, and desires. In the pages that lie ahead we will see that it is not only possible to know this source of existence on an abstract level but to become intimate and at one with it. When this happens, our horizons to new realities. We will have the experience of God.

on a sidenote: "The truth will set you free"- Jesus

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by KindestKind

Got the feva,

I think you'd really dig this book out there titled " How to Know God" by Deepak Chopra. Its really a chart of levels on the "quest" I think you speak of and ultimately once you realize you've attained certain characteristics through meditation it just gives you that much more motivation in wanting to reach enlightenment(the truth). its endorsed by the Dalai Lama and a host of other spiritual thinkers. check it out . Even if you don't agree with any of it just the principle and theory will blow your mind.

heres an excerpt,from the beginning of the book, I think everyone might enjoy:

God has managed the amazing feat of being worshiped and invisible at the same time. Millions of people might describe him as a white- bearded father figure sitting on a throne in the sky, but none claim to be an eyewitness. Although it doesn't seem possible to offer a single fact about the Almighty that would hold up in a court of law, somehow the vast majority of people believe in God- as many as 96 percent, according to some polls. This reveals a huge gap between belief and what we call everyday reality.We need to heal this gap.

What would be the facts be like if we had them? They would be as follows. Everything that we experience as material reality is born in an invisible realm beyond space and time, a realm revealed by science to consist of energy and information. This invisible source of all that exists is not an empty void but the womb of creation itself. Something creates and organizes this energy. It turns the chaos of quantum soup into star, galaxies, rain forests, human beings, and our own thoughts, emotions, memories, and desires. In the pages that lie ahead we will see that it is not only possible to know this source of existence on an abstract level but to become intimate and at one with it. When this happens, our horizons to new realities. We will have the experience of God.

on a sidenote: "The truth will set you free"- Jesus

i love that....

Originally posted by DankLordz

im definatly siding with cracked on this one..

I believe in no god. I accept no religion. I was not put on earth by a supreme being.

religion is a huge marketable fraud.

the unprogrammable atakone.

keep rocking shit.

religion is politics.

Archived