**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoldenTate_TrucksSeanLee_original.gif?1347835012

There was a penalty called during this play, but it wasnt for this clearly illegal hit. Bruce Carter lightly touched Wilson to make him go out of bounds, for a 15 yard penalty.

Tate should be suspended and fined. Not only was it helmet to helmet, but he launched, and then celebrated. Dudes a faggot.

I'm seriously about to be done with football until we get actual refs in the game.

Seriously man that hit on Lee was so obviously dirty, the refs fucking suck. There was also a ref that was fired because on his facebook page he clearly supported the Saints. I don't understand wtf Goodell is thinking. In a BILLION dollar industry and you can't get a deal done for a couple mill with the refs?

Really dissapointed about today's game.

It dosen't hurt like a Steelers or patriots lose but it sucks.

We had so many turnovers and did nothing with them.

Not to mention ive been loving all the hype around us,

hopefully this won't effect it too much.

Not going to blame the lose on the ref's, but they had some dodgy calls,

that called back TD and then the fumble they gave the eagles back.

But the offense went flat in the 2nd half all together.

I don't know man im back on some football is rigged shit.

Maby thats what the ref holdout is about, they want more money to keep altering games...

Fuck if I know, but again not a good day for football in mi casa.

Not going to blame the lose on the ref's, but they had some dodgy calls,

that called back TD and then the fumble they gave the eagles back.

But the offense went flat in the 2nd half all together.

Idk about the called back TD, I haven't seen a good angle on the play to tell but the called back Vick fumble was reviewed by the booth upstairs and there was no way it was a fumble. Idk why they weren't running it in the second half, Rice was torching us!

Damn that sucks for C.J. Spiller, he was killing it this year. I hope he's not seriously hurt.

What's up with all these 'Experts' picking the Cardinals over the Eagles? Yea their defense is good but the have no QB and no running game. They will get shut down on offense by the Eagles...

Also, I'm tired of my fantasy players underperforming. It seems like every big name player I have is not living up to their standards...It's only week 3 so I hope that turns around.

What's up with all these 'Experts' picking the Cardinals over the Eagles? Yea their defense is good but the have no QB and no running game. They will get shut down on offense by the Eagles...

ouch..........

this is how i felt last week when we played the seahawks, nfc west is no joke this year

in all honesty..can't really be mad at them officials everyone knew this shit was gonna happen..everyone should be mad at goodell or whoever is in charge of trying to bring back them officials obviously they dont think it's bad enough..they know they fans aint gonna go nowhere.

alot of players gonna try to get over on these refs too..cause they dont really know what they're doing..

what someone say they acting like a bunch of students when a substitute teacher is there..

shit is ridiculous..tho.