**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

Flacco(28/39 382yds 3TD) > Brady ( 28/41 335 yds 1TD)

So any doubt Flacco's top 5 now?

Where are the Patriot fans who only show up around the play-offs?

Amazing how quick you go from being a whiny bitch to bragging.

Officiating was obvious bullshit (in both ways though I'm sure you're a solid enough fan to see it that way).

Pats fans are still here and we're still gonna whoop you in the playoffs. Watch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt whinning you fucking douche,

Its just im tired of sitting through what would we a good

game getting fucked because the leagues too chicken shit to buy real ref's.

So I, like everyone else on the planet were saying enough is enough you bitch.

Did you even watch the game?

Yeah well see when that shit happens.

31-30

And yes, the offciating was fucking horrendeous on both sides, anyone who says otherwise is blind, deaf and dumb.

last second hail mary, jennings caught the ball first and had the most possession of it, tate also grabbed it, but didnt have as much possession, only 1 ref called it a TD, the other one said it was a touchback, went and reviewed, and gave the TD to tate

hailmar2_medium.gif

replay_medium.gif

hOrH7.jpg

you can see who has possession here

few things..

I dont agree with the Packers on running the ball on their last possession especially when they were on their side of the field, i get it "trying to run the clock down" which is fine in most situations but i wouldn't of done it in the 4th especially when the game is close..i'd go for a pass and get and get the first down & continue to run the clock..cause if you end up having to punt the ball you want to pin em as far back as you can.

before that "hail mary" there should've been penalty on Sidney Rice not the DB...

& why didn't Jennings SWAT the ball instead of going for the int, i'm sure they teach em that especially in that situation..

regardless..the refs are terrible..

buenas noches.

If Jennings swats that ball, Tate can catch it indefinitely.

We've seen too many times balls caught on swats.

INT>SWAT

still, it's a damn shame, because even though I'm not a GB fan, this can happen to any team and has obviously taken place many times per game.

It's just coming to a head now...

If Jennings swats that ball, Tate can catch it indefinitely.

We've seen too many times balls caught on swats.

INT>SWAT

still, it's a damn shame, because even though I'm not a GB fan, this can happen to any team and has obviously taken place many times per game.

It's just coming to a head now...

IMG626.jpg

no way he would of caught that ball, look how much higher Jennings was to Tate..maybe if Tate didnt push off that DB he might of had a chance at catching it off the DB's back..Tate only had one hand on the ball..so im not buying it..not saying it hasn't happen before..but this situation NO he wouldnt be able to catch the ball..

i like how Tate played stupid after the game when the reporter ask him if he pushed off the DB, said "i dont know what your talking about" when it comes to that situation refs usually just let em do what they want.

WE'RE!*

"The NFL officiating department reviewed the video today & supports decision not to overturn on-field ruling following replay review.

While the ball is in the air, Tate can be seen shoving Green Bay cornerback Sam Shields to the ground. This should have been a penalty for offensive pass interference, which would have ended the game. It was not called and is not reviewable in instant replay."