**THE OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the two most boring teams in the league, from boring cities, & tiny fanbases.

Not a single fuck was given around America tonight.

Ah another umad purple and black hater.

Which team do you claim Drue?

Guarentee whoever they are they wouldn't beat the Ravens.

Also dont diss Bmore, its an awesome city, if youre a boring faggot it dosent

matter where you are, ya aint ganna have fun.

And Ravens fan base might be small right now but growing, only been around since 96'

Already we have a SB and have had way more winning seasons than losing.

Fuck you and your scrub team

cunts probably shitting himself

Haha not at all, I was drunk as fuck with a skinny bitch on me,

I did yell ''Jesus fucking christ'' a time or two, but other than that It

was a pretty chill game.

Didn't watch the game, how was the officiating? Back to normal I hope.

It was nearly flawless, might seem that way after the bozos of the past 3 weeks but I can't remember a call on either side that I would say were contentious.

Thank god they are back.

I can't hate what I haven't seen.

The team you follow may be good, but nobody can stay awake long enough to know - including their opponents.

4808.jpg

But you're right.... that team you cheer for is better than me, and because you follow them, you are better than me.

You're out there on the practice field with them like Rudy... pushing them, contributing, and not sitting on your duff acting like you are a part of that team behind computer and TV screens.

So drop all this "WE" nonsense.

You can't guarantee shit, talker.

Awesome logic.

Your first sentence is a perfect way to sum up what you know, jack shit.

Same kind of douche that hates on random shit when you don't even fucking know about it.

Do you even watch football?

350+ passing yards, a QB rushing TD, a pick-6 ,and a game buzzer win?

Fuck you.

And all your rhetoric is just steezy bullshit because you can't answer the simple question of which team you follow, this is a football thread and we're talking football. Its apparent that you either don't watch the sport or your team fucking sucks right now so you talk shit about superior squads.

In the grand scheme of things football means jackshit other than entertainment in my life, my team I choose to become a ''member'' of is playing well so im excited.

Instead of trying to be all clever and edgy like a hot-topic employee why don't you talk football or shut the fuck up and be a troll in another thread.

And it is ''WE'', without fans there is no football, the fan base is just as important as the players.

Jesus you must be a droll individual.

This kid gets all serious on the oontz, I'll file you in the DAO bucket and try to realize this is your life. For the record, I do talk sports, a lot... on sports forums... this is Channel 0, a sub-forum on a website for criminals and their jock riders.

Sorry to get you all umad, people used to have fun here, but you had to get all uppity about a pastime you have no involvement in other than giving them your money so you can say WE. The only ones who can say WE are the ones who get a paycheck from the Ravens, not the fans who hand over piles of money. I have never said WE unless I am referring to the fanbase, or schools of which I am alumn. You said WE like you won a superbowl - I bet your ring pulls pussy.

Congrats, you're on the squad now buddy, maybe they'll carry you off the field too!

Piles of money

:lol:

I own one jersey(gift), a fitted and snapback, and 90% of the time I go

to the games I get scaffled tickets brobro, no sport's getting ''piles'' of money from me.

As for all of the rest of the bullshit you said, not even going to bother reading nor formally responding.

No need for bickering in here with all the good shit happening in football.

My team keeps winning, fools keep getting mad.

So which game(s) will be the upsets this week?

Could the Saints get their first win?

What about Detroit losing again?