Ch 0 Material Item Super Cool Exchange Thread Superthread

ih8juggalos

I;m super drunk, hear me out.

There's lots of nurgas in lots of different places on this forum, lets start sending each other cool shit.

I.E. I'll send you a pack of smokes, you send me an equally valuable item, and so on.

I don't give a god damned fuck about the details, like i said i'm drunk as fuck.

I used the search fucntion, delete this shit if it's been done before. And i know about the art exchanges, fuck that, this is all straight material items b.

and here you go.

JennyPoussinNudeShavedGreatTits55.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have four pictures of publicenemyno.3's wife naked. I'm willing to exchange for a remote control helicopter, the third season of Lost on blu-ray and a Krink extinguisher.

that's a lot more than i would give for pictures of anyone's wife's tits. i have a broken laptop and some speaker wire that i'll trade you for the pictures of my wife naked.

I'll trade you a pair of blinders they put on horses, that way your field of vision will be restricted and seeing your wife's tits in full will be more a treat.

A scarcity in the market will be created, and the pictures will become far more valuable to you.