Vandal Squads and their lack of

Speaker2

I saw some officials in an unmarked suv today eyeing a pretty isolated throw of mine and it got me wondering who exactly they were, and what they were doing. I come from a small town, there's a shit ton of undercover police but I know there are no individuals devoted to graffiti. So were they local dudes? Just whatever division of my tiny ass law enforcement community that handle shit like damage to property and petty crimes? I also thought they could be....not some statewide thing, but some type of group that could travel around the state. People travel a lot here, as many do, and just because of the size of our populations in various places it seems like that could make sense.

As for what they were doing I figure documentation for compiling charges in case I'm caught, Charges have been caught in other counties, but the homeland didn't prosecute, and that was a year ago, so I figure they can't just spring that on me without being caught in the act.

I'd post this in a toy questions thread but this seemed like a pretty distinct question and most heads probably don't give a shit enough to look in there, so I'm looking for people who can relate.

thanks mans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

If it's something like that, chances are it's some sort of law enforcement or city official taking notes about your graffiti. The placement, size, height off the ground, etc. They take notes on how big you paint, and guess how tall you are. Essentially in some situations, they'll set up a grid on a map to see where you've hit, and where you MIGHT hit. Don't put anything past these fuckers. Unless you live in a crime-ridden inner city area, chances are the cops get bored, and since they're pubic servants, if the right person bitches to the right clerk at city hall, then guess what, you're under investigation.

Have fun! Welcome to graffiti!

they are more than likely building a case on you.

and they have likely communicated with other police departments in neighboring areas.

you will be charged with being a fucking moron.. for hitting street spots in a small one stop light town.

you should plead guilty with a mitigating factor of idiocy.