OFFICIAL NBA 2011-2012 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lefraud is like the retarded/down syndrome kid that's not that "off" but just enough for kids to make fun of him. always striving to fit in and be accepted. But just too mentally challenged to grasp reality of why thing are the way they are.

Lin going up against a dallas team sunday who just beat us and are rolling with six straight.

finally got to watch Lin play today against Dallas. i appreciate the energy and enthusiasm and the kid is good but man its just TOO much hype. especially for a team who just got to 500. i just dont get it...

cant wait until something else "big" comes along in sports so i dont have to hear about Linmania every time i put in sports center or turn on the radio. its pretty bad.

I AINT SUICIDAL BY ANY MEANS.

THE EMERGENCE OF LIN HAS BEEN EXCITING TO WATCH, PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED IN BASKETBALL BEFORE, I HATE MELO N JR, BUT BESIDES THAT NOTHING AGAINST THE KNICKS, THEY R RIPPING AND WE R SLIPPING, THATS NOW, THINGS CAN CHANGE.

5 LOSSES STR8 GOING INTO THE BREAK.

3 OF THE 5 GAMES WERE DOWN TO THE WIRE AND 2 OFF THOSE 3 INCLUDED VERY SUSPECT OFFICIATING DOWN THE STRETCH.

HAS ANY1 NOTICED THIS BLACK CUNT REFEREE? SHE'S WHISTLE HAPPY AND A FUCKING MORON.

ANYWAY, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ALL STAR WEEKEND.

DID THEY EVEN ANNOUNCE THE DUNK CONTEST PARTICIPANTS?

NOT THAT I WANNA SEE AN ALBINO CHIMP MISSING A CHROMOSOME JUMP OVER ONE OF THE MOST ATROCIOUS VEHICLES KNOWN TO MAN.