2011 NCAA FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of my company are millionaire Sun Devil boosters, they'll all be flying out to hog shit central for that game.

Illini are my third favorite team, with ASU being my forth. I kinda want Illini to beat ASU down just to upset those who are making the miserable trip to downstate IL.

I'd rather have Illini unbeaten when NU(My second favorite team) comes to Champale with the return of MIGHTY PERSA to lay the smack down and lake the posts.

Half of my company are millionaire Sun Devil boosters, they'll all be flying out to hog shit central for that game.

Illini are my third favorite team, with ASU being my forth. I kinda want Illini to beat ASU down just to upset those who are making the miserable trip to downstate IL.

I'd rather have Illini unbeaten when NU(My second favorite team) comes to Champale with the return of MIGHTY PERSA to lay the smack down and lake the posts.

At least you have no love for U of A. That school blows, and Tuscon is a shithole.

Ever since my first day at ASU I've bitched non-stop that we don't have a top ten football program every season, since we're the biggest university in the country. They need to start paying these fuck heads like every other top ten program does. They look alright so far but we'll see how they do on the road against my 59th favorite team.

Hah! pOSU is the biggest school, and the biggest cheats.

The PAC10 is a funny bunch. I love watching them cause I'm neutral, except for the west cost pOSU, U$C. ASU is an unique program due to late night games, they could be primetime if they fielded a decent squad. Perhaps expansion, & the PAC? network revenue will be enough to boost awareness and recruiting. I have to go to channel 1735 or some shit to catch a game 20 miles away. Pathetic.

This season will be my first as giving a full fuck about ASU, I've been here 7 years, it's about time I took a side on the newly formed PAC12, soon to be PAC16.

One of the main reasons why the devils have had a subpar team for the past... forever.. Is our AD. Seems like recruits and any higher profile coaches that would have come to Tempe to work gets scared off by Lisa Love.

Oh, and I guess I get the bigten network. 610 on direct tv

The Pac(?) network will be a nice addition, the Big Ten network saved my sanity after moving out here.

FSN channels are straight doo doo, but at least they upgraded to HD this year. The last few seasons were brutal to watch on pixeled broadcasts.

ineligibowltatsvstutes_large2.jpg

Hah! pOSU is the biggest school, and the biggest cheats.

The PAC10 is a funny bunch. I love watching them cause I'm neutral, except for the west cost pOSU, U$C. ASU is an unique program due to late night games, they could be primetime if they fielded a decent squad. Perhaps expansion, & the PAC? network revenue will be enough to boost awareness and recruiting. I have to go to channel 1735 or some shit to catch a game 20 miles away. Pathetic.

This season will be my first as giving a full fuck about ASU, I've been here 7 years, it's about time I took a side on the newly formed PAC12, soon to be PAC16.

asurh.jpg

Wikipedia

Largest enrollment in the United States.

Ohio State is ranked Tird. Fittingly.

no wonder ASU has high acceptance & dropout rates too.

Schools that big are effin retarded, giant lecture halls and what not.

Are you quoting statistics??

Your last stat was off.

I loved ASU and got the most out of it.

Maybe they do accept a lot of people..., who cares.

Plenty of successful Millionaire Sun Devil Boosters around town.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone have the means to stream the ASU v Oregon State game? I'm stuck in nowhere Montana and Foxsports AZ does not come in on dish. Game wont be on espn3 and myp2p.eu is down....

Kinda lost on answers for you on that one. Where you at? Bozeman??

ASU needs to turn the fukin speed up on that slow as shit option if they

plan on scoring any points on OU.

asusundevilsnewlogo.jpg

Kinda lost on answers for you on that one. Where you at? Bozeman??

ASU needs to turn the fukin speed up on that slow as shit option if they

plan on scoring any points on OU.

asusundevilsnewlogo.jpg

Nah man, i'm close to Polson. I'm watching the playbyplay on cbssports.com and listening to it on some shitty oregon state AM station. meh. As a side note, I saw some cat at a gas station in Polson with a ASU hoody on. Seems like devils travel well.