2011 NCAA FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST THE TIP

Arizona State disappoint again. All I do is yell at the television the entire game.

When the fuck is the school gonna fire Ericson and hire someone with talent?

Yea man, I gave my Cal tickets away.. I gave up on this season after that garbage against UofA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He only won with the previous regime's players everywhere he went.

By the time his kids were juniors & seniors, they sucked.

Plus tsiO is about to get slapped with scholarship reductions, probation and bowl bans. Even with a marquee name, it will be tough to land top recruits the next couple years.

Meyer has a huge list of felons and troubled players on his past rosters.. now he is going to the epicenter of lying & cheating?

It just isn't a good fit, and his system won't work in the B1G.

Meyer is 0-3 vs. Michigan, so personally I love the hire.

Too bad he'll end up quitting when he develops an ovarian cyst or be fired for cheating in a few years.

i guess i'll be seeing you michigan and vtech fans soon.

392211_10150604659588625_155034533624_11856052_1060785815_n.jpg

Big-ups to Michigan-man Les Miles for voting Michigan 8th in the Coaches poll - enjoy MNC title #2!

San Diego St. coach Rocky Long voted Michigan 18th, BLUMAD?

And Northwestern better not lose another bowl in quintuple overtime.

To hell with June Jones, he is Ericson with a shittier record and no rings. He is not coming to ASU. Apparently Lisa Love made the decision to hire him without booster approval... they said hell no.

Just read that. Lisa LOve needs to get her dike ass back in the kitchen and let someone

capable run the athletic department. Ohio State hires Urban Meyer and we hire...?????

• 4 weeks later...
Damn how does this guy miss a kick from the 17 yard line to win the game for Stanford? Especially since hes 11/12 from inside 40 yds.

Im suprised this thread's been dead with all the bowl games lately. Who else was happy about the Ducks?

Edit: and he misses AGAIN and loses them the game in OT!

I was at that game... Stuck sitting in the middle of a 9234587345 drunk redneck OSU fans. Good game, Stanford should of won that game twice. Taylor was a stud.. That dood ran the shit outa the ball. 177 yards averaging over 5 a carry. Like a bawssss