OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucic ran Miller last night.

As a goaltender I dont think goalies should be fair game when out of the net.

Miller should have gone Hextall on Lucic.

The Sabres should have gone ape shit and started swinging regardless if Chara/Lucic are big players.

I think it shows that Buffalo has some serious problems as a club right now.

Week of thanksgiving should be good.

Rangers/Flyers

Sabres/Bruins

Rock on.

Lucic hit on Ryan Miller all the rage right now.... love it

come out your crease and get laid out faggot. and lay there concussed while your team does nothing.

stay in your little house or get ready to play like a man like Timmy.

not true.after miller got hit,ville leino grabbed the puck,and spun around in circles.

Depends on if hes done stupid shit like that before.

I dont even remotely have st.louis on my radar so I have no clue if he plays like this.

I would say a good fine and 3-5 games.

Furthermore I was dissapointed that this wasnt mentioned today on detroit talk radio. They just noted the score and went back to talking lions and penn state.

As usual, nhl will not be discussed until playoff time...

r

Depends on if hes done stupid shit like that before.

I dont even remotely have st.louis on my radar so I have no clue if he plays like this.

I would say a good fine and 3-5 games.

Furthermore I was dissapointed that this wasnt mentioned today on detroit talk radio. They just noted the score and went back to talking lions and penn state.

Thats kind of surprising, considering how big hockey is in that area/ and state.. Little Caesers is in town this weekend.. Might go catch a game if I get time...

And JR is pretty funny on Nhl O-time

r

Thats kind of surprising, considering how big hockey is in that area/ and state.. Little Caesers is in town this weekend.. Might go catch a game if I get time...

Youd think that because Detroit is "Hockeytown", but its mostly Lions, Tigers, and The Pistons. Non hockey types only care if we make the playoffs. I guessing its kind of the same everywhere though. Hockey is still that sport that only Canadians and Europeans play. Lol.

^ive been having problems with shit attacking my computer using atdhe recently.

Fuck NHL centre ices blackouts...

Go here:

HFBOARDS

Choose your team.

Look for gameday thread.

Usually there will be a link to a stream in it.

OR:

P2PHOCKEY

Click on the Sticky "Hockey today(streaming)"

Links for streams will be listed under the matchup.

Kick back, and stream it through your tv while drinking a beer.

Like-A-Boss-monkey.jpg

sadly, everything else takes a back seat when the nfl is in season and controversy is brewing. i'm over the penn state shit already, though. is your station an espn-affiliate? they might have a hand in what they want on agenda.

the football chatter here died down after collin cowherd's time slot was replaced with a local duo - THANK GOD. i got sick of him talking about football even when season was months out. it is still prominent, though. fortunately, there is still plenty of hockey talk. aside from the wild, there are also the collegiate hockey programs - minnesota, minnesota-duluth, north dakota, bemidji state, saint cloud state, etc. plenty of former players in the media, too - lou nanne, tom reid, etc.

and everybody pretty much breathes hockey this time of year right now. especially with the wild's good offseason moves and winning last eight of ten.