IOU vs. L.A.

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl just moved into a new house, which I will attempt to document in some way...

It is puzzling at best what was trying to be done to this place.. My first instinct is to say that a drug induced state of unreality is to blame... I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Can't edit for some reason(for the last flick): This one spot under the freeway just happens to have some people living under it.. Legally from what it seems. One of them collects cars and sells them for scrap metal, parts or whatever. Another guy just collects everything he finds and sells the stuff. Kind of a wasteland of this and that. And apparently its not the only spot like this.

Q, I haven't even got to the good/bad stuff yet.

My "disturbing" comment was for the teddy bear. I missed these other shots somehow. Great stuff--I love LA.

I've noticed more people living along freeways, under freeway bridges, and along riverbeds in the last year or so. When we moved out here to the IE, we returned our U-Haul in San Bernardino. It was a place that also rented storage units. Got there before it opened and there were a lot of people waiting around for it to open, most had garbage bags full of stuff. I think they were living in the storage units during the day and just left at night while it was closed.

There's a whole camp of people in Watts under the 105. (Also a graffiti yard right next to it.)

• 2 weeks later...