another blackbook thread....

lil'moco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paper

This might sound dumb but what kind of paper do you use while using prismas? I was using some thready shit paper and it smeared like hell, then I tried another type and it went on a lot smoother but still not good, has this happend to any of you others?

Re: Paper

Originally posted by Asid

This might sound dumb but what kind of paper do you use while using prismas? I was using some thready shit paper and it smeared like hell, then I tried another type and it went on a lot smoother but still not good, has this happend to any of you others?

if it smears all dark I can tell you what the problem is.......

You're probably using marker on pencil. To avoid this problem take the small side of the black prismacolor (the pointed side; and this wont work if the black is running out) and carefully go over all of your pencil. wait a minute for it to dry then take an eraser and go over the whole thing to eliminate your original pencil outline. after this you can color in your shit and it wont smear. (unless you're using really thin shitty paper maybe)

whatever... experiment... have fun.. good luck...blah blah blah blah blah

weird. i just noticed that dial and i have some very similar traits, even after we havent seen much work from each other in quite a while. cool!

Guest WebsterUno

Thanx Big Bruno.

Beardo, can you enlighten me, I got 2 packs.

But there is no journal in either pack. Well,

at least I didnt see anything of that nature.

Im not sure if youre cracking on me, or serious?

BTW, I only used the gels on 4 things in there.

Plus the mini 'tags'. I used prisma pencils for the

green outline on the kids, and the solo webs outline.

The rest is a combo of Prisma Pencils, Designer

markers, spray paint, watercolor, glue, and LOTS of time.

Archived