Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/news/sure_rest_in_peace

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/martha_cooper/entry/r.i.p._sure/

The people who knew him well put it much better than I could... be sure to check the first link, for Faust's tribute from the main page. I had the honor of meeting Sure briefly just a couple of months ago, when he came out to see Twist painting the Bowery wall, and he mentioned that he was about to ship out for a tour in Afghanistan. I was surprised by how young he was; because he had been bombing New York so prolifically for so long, I assumed he must have been older. I've always admired his handstyle-- easily one of the best in the game-- and I'm sure I will continue to run across his work around the city for years to come.

Farewell to a true style master, and thank you for both the work put into the game, and for your service to our country.

rip sure

one of the tightest hands on the block. ill miss seeing those new stickz and handz up

This guy's style has been an inspiration since the first pics i saw.

I feel for Faust losing a partner in crime.

RIP from Australia.

1986-2010

5243315323_a356c37587_b.jpg

He got to see/travel a lot more of this world than most people would in a lifetime. Far from selfish, he got to live what he was passionate about.

Salute.

• Like 2

saw a ton of Sure & Faust while in NYC earlier this year. amazingly clean style

R.I.P.

also lot of props for dceve for that tribute. true class

We weren't tight but the times I did meet/hang out with him he was a solid, friendly dude. Fuck.

RIP.

condolences to the homey faust and all dude's friends and family. those surer faust stickers were ubiquitous through most of my tenure in nyc.

i had no idea he was in the service. i got alotta respect for kids who choose to serve our country in a time of war. i'll be shipping out when i finish school myself. god bless son for his sacrifice.

america isn't at war. the marine corps is at war. america is at the mall shopping.

Semper Fidelis

can someone post his name rank and unit?

also has his funeral happened already? if not please post the info so those of us who are out of town can send flowers and/or send someone to represent us at the funeral.

sure and faust. some of the best hands ever

rip

Sure.Portrait.jpg

wonder how many people thought this was a part of the atm. pretty amazing

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now