~~ The Cold Train Thread.....Version 2!! ~~

NoDakFreights

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word. I'm a girl for hating dudes graffiti and his low level of respect for fellow writers in our hobby. Just fyi.

It's all good. I'm off this thing. If someone wants to threaten me or hate go ahead and shoot me a pm to set it up or anonymously talk shit.

Out

Fuck trendy cars and eroding standards of conduct.. All these young kids coming up are gonna point and say, "Well, Croe did it.. so I can too.. its nothing personal, its just I had to paint over something that was better because the car was laid up right." This is why good graffiti doesn't last- not to say that keptoe and them homies are the cream of the crop, but god damn its a slippery slope to people who don't know the rules. Them dudes deserve respect, regardless of what type of car it is. And isn't the number one rule to not go over something if you ain't going to burn the shit? And all this from a guy that says he's about done with trains.. retire already!

regardless of wether its wack or not, and its unfortunate if so. but a Top to Bottom goes over two single panels. just like a piece goes over a fill in, and a fill in over a hollow, and a hollow over a tag.

you are right, you should never go over something unless you are gonna burn it, but at the same time. top to bottoms go over pieces. thats pretty straightforward as well.

before you are gonna pull cards maybe you should figure out what these "rules" really are.

You get an amazing car.. treat that shit nice. Bring out the massage oils.. light up that nag champa.. pour some laphroaig over ice and roll one up.. put on an edith piaf record and lay back on the sofa with your girl.. we're talkin slices of tomato with fresh mozzarella, basil out the garden, and balsamic vinegar type shit right here.. love it up real good..

5154203689_6b17ce2b4e_b.jpg

• Like 2

thats the response you can come up with? telling me to "shut up" and getting emotional. you act like my girlfriend!

regardless of the style or execution, or whether you like the person or not... thats all subjective and irrelevant. the piece itself is from the bottom of the car to the top. so it goes over the pieces that were only the lower portion of the car. plenty of people do roller pieces over entire productions without even using spray paint at all! now that is wack, but you wanna pull crows card about going all cans over some pieces.

maybe you should focus on taking pictures and let the writers figure things out.

Ummmmm yes.. that is the response I came up with. The piece does not reach to the top of the car. It falls short. I can bring it into the paintbrush and draw a box around the space if you'd like, but you can see it, I'm sure. You talk about rules and pulling cards.. I'm not pulling anyone's card... dude posted his own train for everyone to look at and comment on, so I'm commenting on it. Rule: top to bottoms must go from the top to the bottom.

And I followed that up with a lighthearted post.. I'm definitely not as bent up as your girlfriend (why are you with her, again?)

And lastly.. I write Alamo.. I'm not anonymously talking shit here- Croe knows who I am and what I think.. I think he can/should be painting better than this. He just talks about retiring though and not caring about it.

• Like 1

That is no top to bottom. Hell, the only reason his "background" goes from one end to the other is so he could fully cap the end to end that had already been on it.

If everyone goes by this "whole cars over end to ends/ Top to bottoms over panels" bull shit then we can wave bye-bye to all the classics that still ride. Welcome to a new world of shit on top of shit.

And as far as crow retiring goes....dude has already checked out.

• 1 month later...