~~ The Cold Train Thread.....Version 2!! ~~

NoDakFreights

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Quote from asic " I have people poaching on our shit already"

why you cant keep up with this old man? you need others to go over me. thats sad.

Keep up? hahahaha. You're such a dumbass. It's not a matter of keeping up. It's a matter of working smarter instead of harder. You paints TONS of shit..........I'd rather paint a bit less and not be the epic toy you are. More and more people are taking note of what a douchebag you are and sooooooo they're just dissing you for fun when they're out. Real simple.

damn youre right, that doesnt look like crow did it at all. seems like a big waste of paint. maybe yous guys could just agree to leave it alone. all the tough talk in the world wont do anything for your freights when they are in someone elses spots..

very well said

5352718405_cc0b562b43_b.jpg

I guess its happening to both sides because crow did not do this one. People are just gettin fed up.

Bullshit! Whatever toy did this sucks just as bad as crow then. Worst diss ever. Atleast the guy who dissed the crow that you're referencing isn't super mega toy like this ^^^^ guy. Be honest.......you know your boy is the worst. You just like having a down ass toy in your back pocket to back you up. This is a big game of chess and you're just trying to play it smart. If you really loved this fat midwest mook............you'd put him in your crew. Be honest.

His boy is in.........but he's not. Why?

This is getting really old already. Everyone is getting tired of ur idol threats and ur rambling paranoid hatred of someone that u dont even personally know. Your dry snitching and constant bitching has made u look like an idiot. Whats really ur issue. Crow is my friend and friend to alot of people (even the person he had his incident with). So if it doesnt matter to him, why does that matter to you? The crazy thing is that u have turned your writing career into a "I hate crow campaign" thats nuts. Now you have to deal with a guy (and his friends)that paints more than anyone out there. You did this to yourself so stop bitching when u get gone over and go paint something. Dont let your flickr friends gas u up, they are talking shit and hiding behind their screen names while U and your crews freights are getting gone over. Crow and his crew of homies do their thing and go real hard so good luck winning this battle. By the way dont tough type on and about MY CREWS because u dont really want to go there. This sucks that this has to b out in the open and not in PM's, but dissing me (that will cost u)for something U got yourself is retarded. You can respond how u want (personal attacks and etc...) but everything i have just typed is the dam TRUTH. Writi(n)g History....

The crazy thing is that u have turned your writing career into a "I hate crow campaign" thats nuts.
Wierd how Crow writes "fuck etc"/"fuck Asic" next to every one of his panels, writes Asic's name upside down, disses anyone affiliated with ETC even those not involved and yet somehow Asic has turned his career into a "I hate crow campaign"?

It must be opposite day.

Wierd how Crow writes "fuck etc"/"fuck Asic" next to every one of his panels, writes Asic's name upside down, disses anyone affiliated with ETC even those not involved and yet somehow Asic has turned his career into a "I hate crow campaign"?

It must be opposite day.

disses anyone affiliated with ETC< this beef has been going on since 2009 . suite or deker I cant rember its been a while now . one of them went over acet and myself and WROTE "ETC" across our peices. for as long as I have know that means all of ETC backs ASIC. .. WITCH means writing etc over someone means the whole crew wants in on going over crow. SO thats why I go over ALL ETC trains. I write fuck etc and fuck asic for all to see. This all could have stoped long ago. you all think you know whats going on and you dont . so stop writing shit on here. PM's dont work ether. MY inbox on here is full of bullshit and my flickr one too... I dont hvae time for you. CROW

This is sad because both of you are respected by many. From a strictly 3rd person-outsider-not-taking sides view, it seems the first I heard was the anonymous dis of the pink panther car by Crow, which was admitted later in time. He took out 3 people, even though he only had a problem with one of them, who merely stating his opinion on the net got him hacked. I could have it completely wrong, don't quote me. But people say I suck all the time, not going to dis their shit because they think I'm toy. I would hope Crow has a better reason than dissing ETC just because one member called him a toy, which true or not is his living right to be entitled an opinion. Wish you all could just go about ignoring each other. Instead we have reefers that look like shit.

Sorry to add my .2, ain't even worth that but just feel chatty right now. :D :D :D

disses anyone affiliated with ETC< this beef has been going on since 2009 . suite or deker I cant rember its been a while now . one of them went over acet and myself and WROTE "ETC" across our peices. for as long as I have know that means all of ETC backs ASIC. .. WITCH means writing etc over someone means the whole crew wants in on going over crow. SO thats why I go over ALL ETC trains. I write fuck etc and fuck asic for all to see. This all could have stoped long ago. you all think you know whats going on and you dont . so stop writing shit on here. PM's dont work ether. MY inbox on here is full of bullshit and my flickr one too... I dont hvae time for you. CROW

Everyone knows whats been goin on since 2009, by now you cant say no one knows because everyone does in some way. This part of freight history is one that I wouldnt mind erasing from my memory. Nothing should've even started but you fucked up and did. What's sad is that this isnt even just the 2 of you anymore, and since you've made yourself look so bad to the other players in this game you are losing more and more panels faster and faster.

Please, no time for us? that's why you comment to every post made about you and every dissed panel posted all over the net.

This is getting really old already. Everyone is getting tired of ur idol threats and ur rambling paranoid hatred of someone that u dont even personally know. Your dry snitching and constant bitching has made u look like an idiot. Whats really ur issue. Crow is my friend and friend to alot of people (even the person he had his incident with). So if it doesnt matter to him, why does that matter to you? The crazy thing is that u have turned your writing career into a "I hate crow campaign" thats nuts. Now you have to deal with a guy (and his friends)that paints more than anyone out there. You did this to yourself so stop bitching when u get gone over and go paint something. Dont let your flickr friends gas u up, they are talking shit and hiding behind their screen names while U and your crews freights are getting gone over. Crow and his crew of homies do their thing and go real hard so good luck winning this battle. By the way dont tough type on and about MY CREWS because u dont really want to go there. This sucks that this has to b out in the open and not in PM's, but dissing me (that will cost u)for something U got yourself is retarded. You can respond how u want (personal attacks and etc...) but everything i have just typed is the dam TRUTH. Writi(n)g History....

I didn't speak on your crews and you know it. You and I have spoken on the damn and that lead nowhere, as you know. You have admittedly acknowledged that I'm no idiot and that "I"m a pretty smart guy", per our phone convo.

You gonna have your boys go over me because I shit on crow, a dude that's not even your crewmate?

You just wanna be able to big boy me and throw your crew around like I'm going to be scared of you, as a referee of somesort. This isn't your matter to referee. Two people are going over each other, WITH NAMES (now). This is really just a classic beef, with modern day technology. . All I have done is use this medium to reply to your boys bullshit, annoying and epically toy posts on the goddamn internet. Which leads to me being dissed anonymously. I offered to pay your boy to show up to a fist fight. WTF do you expect from me? Apologize to CROW for him dissing all of my boys FIRST?

No sir, STOP THE LIES, sir!

Not happening. Fuck him!

What is replying to your post going to cost me?

Ok............so..........for the record, to clarify for any onlookers:

This whole thing started, the first diss done on trains, was by YOU - CROW - anonymously ragging out our pink panther car. Your boy told my boy.......and I found out about your shitty and pussy way of doing things. You dissed 3 people from MY CREW.....and so one of my crewmates put ETC straights over you.

Did you not expect that when you dissed 3 dudes that that might happen?

Did you think that you'd ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM with those 3 guys in particular?

How do you think this works? You have no idea.

I have no idea how you possibly fathom this being a logical or classic way of handling things.

You're a clown and you know it.

It's really that simple.

Ok............so..........for the record, to clarify for any onlookers:

This whole thing started, the first diss done on trains, was by YOU - CROW - anonymously ragging out our pink panther car. Your boy told my boy.......and I found out about your shitty and pussy way of doing things. You dissed 3 people from MY CREW.....and so one of my crewmates put ETC straights over you.

Did you not expect that when you dissed 3 dudes that that might happen?

Did you think that you'd ONLY HAVE A PROBLEM with those 3 guys in particular?

How do you think this works? You have no idea.

I have no idea how you possibly fathom this being a logical or classic way of handling things.

You're a clown and you know it.

It's really that simple.

im sure crow is just gonna diss the pink panther train for no good reason and if you look back your the one who started it all with him your for no good reason and sat there and just started drying snitching on here so cant blame anyone but yourself and got an idea i know its probably to much for you to do cause your such a bad ass but why don't you just quit talking hyping yourself up saying im going to do this and do that to crow you been saying it since 2009 and nothing happened yet its pretty safe to safe nothings gonna happen at all so till it does just stay offline and quit making yourself look like a fuckin fool

• Like 1