I AINT FUCKING PAYING MY TAXES THIS YEAR.

facemeltAAARGH

I’m curious at what point states start declaring that they aren’t see a fair return from the feds for the money we kick over and decide to just opt out of federal funding. Then at that point, perhaps bump state taxes a point or two and tell people not to bother with the rest. Anyhow, I know @Merceris all up on this topic, but feels like they’ve been over playing the shit out of their hand so at what point do people grab their ball and go home… No longer willing to play this stupid game any longer. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, LUGR said:

did you get your shit sorted this year?

I haven't renewed this business with the state, renewed my business license or anything in the past couple of years. I'm gonna close the bank account and slowly back away from this business like it never happened and see how that works out for me. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

I don't know if 90% of the US could afford to opt out of government taxes in return to get funding for infrastructure a lone, let a lone all other forms of tax money reliability funded programs. 

Louisiana is screwed far more than they currently are if federal tax ceased by other heavy economic states such as New York, California, Texas, Florida, Alaska to name a few.  

I don't think Kansas, The Dakotas, to name a few would do very well from their domestic output could cover infrastructure and welfare.

However, prices of everything would increase to support the welfare states that rely heavily on first world state's tax money.  

Just to think of it as a start.  It would be nice but there would be huge implications economically but also in the defence industry as well. 

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I haven't renewed this business with the state, renewed my business license or anything in the past couple of years. I'm gonna close the bank account and slowly back away from this business like it never happened and see how that works out for me. 

Run it like a retired handyman approach.