The "I'M GONNA POST A WORK-SAFE GIF OR GET BANNED" superthread

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont make music with a pencil sharpener, though. not conventionally. its more like the new norm, because things that lower the standard of music like auto-tune has make it seem acceptable to lose a basic skill in the world geetars. its as if theyre saying, "oh yes, theres still hope in the music world," but its still a leveling down in reality

I disagree.

Depending on price point for something like that, it can allow for different tuning in the same song without switching guitars for poor kids.

I don't think kids are going to not learn how to tune their guitars.

On a related note, how many piano players can tune their pianos?

well yeah, thats why they made the shit - speed-tuning & all. im not saying it has zero uses, as its not like a lot of kids can afford a wall of guitars.. just think it will inevitably affect the learning curve detrimentally, one way or another. guess i should give it you for being positive about it

fair point about how its not a prerequisite for piano players to know how to tune their shit