fucked up pics you took super awesome thread

somedude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, none were ugly or had bad skin or anything. gave me a really good back rub, then sucked it with no rubber and let me fuck her (with a rubber). afterwards she brought me a warm towel and cleaned my dick off. and to keep it hella p**, i gave her a kiss on the mouth on the way out. yeah niggguh.

51KTvVGt67L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

yeah, none were ugly or had bad skin or anything. gave me a really good back rub, then sucked it with no rubber and let me fuck her (with a rubber). afterwards she brought me a warm towel and cleaned my dick off. and to keep it hella p**, i gave her a kiss on the mouth on the way out. yeah niggguh.

what did it set you back?

I only caught the very end of this. Back Story: In downtown there is this clique of about 10 guys that call themselves the Taco Bell Crips because they chill outside this Taco Bell downtown. True story... I'm not making this shit up. So they like to mob on random Hispanic cats a lot of times for whatever reason and this day they decided to hop five deep on this one kid that was maybe 13. Turns our his older brother was somebody and so he called him and little while later like 20 cats that must have been the original models for the Homies toy collection rolled up and caught two of the so-called "crips" out. The best part of this clip is at the last minute when the chollos all start to dip out you see two black cats holler "Ay cuz" and then run into the shot. Well... they were standing there the whole time watching their boys get mobbed and didn't do shit until the other cats started to run off.

• Like 1