fucked up pics you took super awesome thread

somedude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted 1 or 2 of these somewhere on 12 before..but this thread is more appropriate.

I drove past this girl, and it took me a bit to realize what she was doing. SO I turned around like any person with a camera and grabbed some shots. It was like 7 am downtown on a weekday. She acted like this for about 15 minutes, bringing her hand up to her mouth, licking her fingers, then rubbing her pussy..trying to expose her skills. She would grind her hips to cars driving by, and people walking, riding by on bikes. This bitch was just nasty, but im sure just tryin to earn a buck or two.

l_27aedc9ed052404284fa111dffb77b78-1.jpg

l_95c6447059b9417fa377096c1f57cf9d-1.jpg

l_c637723de8924b2db67fdbcf5f272ee8-1.jpg

l_2d991b1a902647349845aecf1a170dfa-1.jpg

• Like 2

holy shit.

that bitch is disgusting :yuck: :yuck:

dont have a photo but that girl reminded me of this.

the other night at like 2 a.m driving around in the hood, and see this bitch standing on the corner.

cops roll up she leans in the car starts talkin to him then starts walkin towards another street, cop pulls out of the street and goes down the street she is walking to.

i was going somewhere so i didn't turn around to see if she hopped in his car on the other street, but i'm willing to bed she did.

charlie01.jpg

charlie02-1.jpg

charlie03.jpg

^drunk shit talking kid getting choked out with a chain ...

ghettotreat.jpg

^infamous kool aid pickle ....

zzmf-1.jpg

^subtle accusation, back in the dishwashing days!

zzcrackie.jpg

^moonwalking crackhead hooker ... with no music coming out of the boombox. directly after this picture was taken, she pulled her ass out of her pants. in front of the hood church!