Fucked up situation I am in

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyway I have the weekend to 'gather evidence', so it seems that a facebook screenshot showing they have been in contact the past month should clear my name. That story you posted above sounds really fucked up HUSK, I woulda done the same thing. But as you see, karma comes around, and I know that people who have fucked with me in the past, well karma has come back and taken care of them, and I beleive that it will in this instance as well.

• Like 1

:lol: :lol:

You never told me dude keyed your car. Shouldn't of called me off that night, I was ready to Louisville that faggot's head in, real quick

although i didn't see him do it, i mean come on.the faggot leaves work early all mad becuase his secret identity is braught to everyone's attention,and he did what a girl/faggot would do, key your car. hahaha. whenever we got time to kill we can roll thru.now atleast i dont have to worry about getting fired for doing anyhting.

the best was when dude was calling people all day and trying to get as much or any people to come down to my job,he also made sure i heard "yeah nigga we got some shit to settle some dumb mafuckas over here come thru" i kept heckling him, reminding him he's a grown 40 year old who is calling for reinforcement for a 20 year old , and not one person showed up.so as the night got closer to closing, i kept going outisde and coming back "where you peoples at!!,i don't see anyone!", he stayed behind, and used the "Restroom"

to give you an idea of the type of people i worked with, 3 served 15-20 years for murder 1, most of them have beat up a cop/shot at. so here's a typical work day, this old dude ,50 years old,been working there for like 2 years, was outside getting some sheet rock,but i guess he thought he'd burn em and just run into work. the other dude catches him before he gets into the building lumps his eyes up takes hiis sheet rock and money, but this dude comes in acting like someone just tried stealing a truck and he went to the resque but the "truck bandit" punched his eyes out,and ran. it was just funny becuase everyone saw the whole thing go down. but he insisted, he got hurt trying to save a company truck from a truck bandit". HAHA

Well I know that unions are in effect bad (for the business) as like you say, they keep people employed that shouldn't be, keep wages higher than they should be etc etc. What is even funnier is one of the accusations that was made about me was that I was calling a former coworker out on being lazy (which I wholeheartedly admit to because she ended up getting moved because she was unable to perform the duties required of her). But fact is, as a low tier employee, life has taught me you have to be working for yourself, and the union helps protect the little man in his time of need (as it has done for me). Should be getting informed about the final outcome tomorrow, but the unino guy said I should be alright today when I spoke with him on the phone.

Fuckin traitor to the workin class.