Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to the Cowboy game tomorrow at the new Cowboy Stadium! going to be dope!

24-10 Cowboys will take it

Go Cowboys!

^^^^^

Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaaaa.

it was still dope to be in that extremely large stadium. I was on the first level 20 rows ups on the 50. The dopest seats! 1-3 sucks though!

Go Cowboys :cool:

Randy Moss told Tom Brady his haircut made him look like a girl

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

like i said.....he's a crybaby

"According to Charley Casserly of CBS, Brady and Moss had a verbal altercation before the trade and that the pair had to be separated. During the spat, Brady told his receiver to shave his beard. Moss responded that Brady should cut his hair, because he looks like a girl."

That would sound like Brady was being a crybaby, and Moss pointed out an obvious fact :lol:

Yesterday was actually better than I expected. really enjoyed watching the Cowboys lose, always happy to hear the Saints lose, and ALMOST got to see the Colts lose. Also, without Vick playing I almost didn't watch that Eagles game, but goddamn it was good. The Niners have played in 3 of the best games this year, and everytime it's been a fucking heartbreaker for em...I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM WIN DAMNIT.

Tonight is gonna be good

"According to Charley Casserly of CBS, Brady and Moss had a verbal altercation before the trade and that the pair had to be separated. During the spat, Brady told his receiver to shave his beard. Moss responded that Brady should cut his hair, because he looks like a girl."

That would sound like Brady was being a crybaby, and Moss pointed out an obvious fact :lol:

Yesterday was actually better than I expected. really enjoyed watching the Cowboys lose, always happy to hear the Saints lose, and ALMOST got to see the Colts lose. Also, without Vick playing I almost didn't watch that Eagles game, but goddamn it was good. The Niners have played in 3 of the best games this year, and everytime it's been a fucking heartbreaker for em...I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM WIN DAMNIT.

Tonight is gonna be good

This.

All Moss did was throw some of his own antics his way, you tell me to shave? Cut your hair you look like a girl.

Funny how people are making this like Moss said anything first, Brady told him to shave, what the fuck?

WOW!!!!!! fucking pats playing that good against pretty much the best team in the NFL Ravens. and without Moss! pats have the youngest line in the NFL as well as the youngest NFL player who though most of the game came up big.. hell most of the team you never even herd of these kids.

great game, well deserved...