Official 2010-2011 NFL FOOTBALL THREAD..............

Poesia [ ] T

wow that was SO FUCKING UNEXPECTED... im shocked, the pats dominated miami and IN the fish bowl no less

in doing so, the pats made NFL history yet again, becoming the FIRST team ever to score a touchdown in every possible way... rushing, passing, blocked punt, blocked field goal and interception...

now Chung and Ninkovich can fight for who gets the game ball! haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC vs Indy should be a good game this week

Time to see if the Chiefs are for real.

The Chiefs are going to get murdered. If the Colts' stack 8 against the run and let Matt Cassel beat them... the Chiefs are finished. Matt Cassell sucks so fucking hard, it's not even funny. I'm willingly to bet the Colts drop 40 on them. Even if the Cassell has a good game (by his standards) they will likely be unable to match the Colts' offensive firepower.

Colts 41 - 16 Chiefs.

wow, pats got a 3rd round pick for Moss.... HAHAHAHAHAH LOLWUT????

way to let go one of the most dangerous wides in NFL history for a fucking 3rd round pick...

even if he didnt catch a single ball for the rest of the season he makes teams plan defenses around just him... opens up other receivers because teams stay running double protection on him... lets see how the pats deal with this blunder... they play the vikings on halloween too...

for real, im putting this in the manny ramirez category, you get so much out of those players if you only put up with their bullshit.

apparently randy moss asked for the trade when it became obvious we werent resigning him.

and now we have 8 draft picks in the first four rounds next year. that can make either for draft day trades or legit picks.

wow, pats got a 3rd round pick for Moss.... HAHAHAHAHAH LOLWUT????

way to let go one of the most dangerous wides in NFL history for a fucking 3rd round pick...

even if he didnt catch a single ball for the rest of the season he makes teams plan defenses around just him... opens up other receivers because teams stay running double protection on him... lets see how the pats deal with this blunder... they play the vikings on halloween too...

Exactly my feelings. They should of at least held onto him for the rest of the year, this is bullshit. I was gonna go to that Halloween game too, but my brother didn't wanna miss his daughter's first one...I think he's gonna have to rethink that now

I used to love the Vikings when I was a kid, with Culpepper, Moss, Carter, Bennett, etc. Maybe I should of just stuck with the purple and gold, cause I have a feeling I'm gonna be a very unhappy Patriots fan for the next few years

ept_sports_nfl_experts-509080542-1286561719.jpg?ym3OP5DDueElQmXt

When former San Francisco 49ers running back Glen Coffee(notes) retired from the NFL this summer at the age of 23, he said it was because God told him to leave football and enter the ministry. He didn't mention whether or not he was supposed to accept his higher calling while carrying an automatic pistol.

Coffee was arrested in Florida on Friday morning for carrying a concealed firearm, according to TMZ. Police found the weapon cocked in his center console during a traffic stop.

The former NFL player had been pulled over for speeding in his 2008 Cadillac and was soon discovered to be driving a car without insurance or registration. When police searched the car before it was to be towed, they found the loaded weapon.

Police arrested Coffee and charged him with a third-degree felony, which is punishable in Florida by up to five years in jail. The arrest came in Coffee's hometown of Ft. Walton Beach.

In his rookie season with the 49ers, Coffee ran the ball 83 times for 226 yards and one touchdown. He was a third-round pick out of Alabama, where he made first-team All-SEC in his junior season.

Going to the Cowboy game tomorrow at the new Cowboy Stadium! going to be dope!

24-10 Cowboys will take it

Go Cowboys!

how did that work out for you... i enjoy watching romo loose so much, i cant stand that fairy, with that said he broke his record for most yards in a game so good for him i guess

also, congrats to Oakland fans in here, well deserved win... took 7yrs but that was a good game...

wish Vick was playing tonight, no desire to watch the eagles/49ers game tonight, its gonna be so boring i bet...