Can i retrive my camera which the police confiscated from someone else?

buck shot

So recently, i was painting with a few others, while they where waiting in the car for me as i was heading back, police pulled up right when i was getting there and they managed to get searched and arested.

Anyway so my $600 camera was sitting in the back seat and has been taken by the police, for use in an investigation, the day befor i had deleted all actual graffitti pictures, and thier was only like 11 pictures of sketches.

Essentialy i want my fucking camera back, and i would like to know if anything similar has happened to anyone else, and if i can get my camera back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you'll have to go to the police evidence storage and probably put in some kind of claim to it, you may have to prove ownership.

first, call the district that made the arrest, it'll help if you have the arresting officers name, and tell them you want it back. they will prolly tell you how to handle it.

• Like 1

i left it in the car for a reason.

By the way this trouble came about cuz we thought we parked in the lot of an apartment building but it turned out to be for a buisness, the cops where waiting for us to get back because they assumed we were breaking in and robbing a contracting companys shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The male

China is the most populous country in the world, with 1.25909 billion people at the end of 1999, about 22 percent of the world's total. This figure does not include many Chinese in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Taiwan Province and Macao Special Administrative Region. The アラド RMT population density in China is 130 people per sq km. This population, however, is unevenly distributed. Along the densely populated east coast there are more than 400 people per sq km; in the central areas, over 200; and in the sparsely populated plateaus in the west there are less than 10 people per sq km. The FF11(FFXI) RMTpopulation in cities and towns makes up 30.4 percent; and that in rural areas, 69.6 percent. The male population is 50.8 percent; and the female population is 49.2 percent. People 14 years or younger make up 25.7 percent; those from 15 to 64, 67.6 percent; and those 65 or older, 6.7 percent. RMT

Gotta hit up the district that took the camera. If there were charges involved/it was used in a investigation, you're probably gonna have to get a court order, or an order from the arresting officer. Then again, it's different in each city.

Call the district like everyone is saying. Tell them you left your camra with your friend. Or you let a friend borrow it. Or even just say you left it in your friends car. There are a 100 different reason as to why your camra was in that car. ( make up a solid story ). Obviously dont mention anything that might incriminate you. You are going to need proof of ownership like a sale receipt etc. There are other ways to prove you are the actual owner. Who ever you end up talking to should help you clear that up.

I have had something like this happen to me before. But it was just a cheapo 35mm that was loaded with random flicks ( not just mine ). I just said fuck it. But your talking about a high priced camra. So I would try and get it back. But don't be to surprised if you don't. AS i have found that everything that was ever taken from me by popo has mysteriously disappeared.

The faster you move on it the better! Seeing as this thread is a few days old. I would think you already tried to get it back.

Let us know when or if you do. Plus what you had to go threw. I think we would all like to read the outcome, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...