Anybody out there with heart conditions?

Ferris Bueller

Just looking to see if anybody on the forum is living with arrhythmia, specifically premature contractions.

I've had them on a regular basis for two years now, and I'm trying to get some personal experience and input from anybody who has the same or similar condition. I don't know anybody personally with them, so it's difficult to relate and get information...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my brother has one...he goes into something called vtach or something.

fucking sucks, he has had 4 surgeries and im not sure if it has helped 100%

it has something to do with the blood being pushed out of the 4th ventricile, but it does not go out smoothly and it makes an irregular beat.

i cant explain it...hope you get better dude

I've have PVC's for the past 2 years , it was super annoying until i was placed on medication for them , since then they have reduce ,daily i was getting any where from 10- 1,000 a day.. super annoying..i;m pretty good now i only have about 10 a month..if that that..i was also born with a heart condition which, doctors had to clinically kill me (STOP MY HEART FOR A BIT) then revive my heart.. so I've technically died once..LULS! OMGS!!

this is weird. im going to the doctor next week for my heart thing.

i don't actually know what it is.

it happens randomly every couple of weeks.

my heart will suddenly go crazy beating wicked fast irregular beats and it gets hard to breathe

its sorta painful but it wasn't too bad for the last three or so years. it is getting worse now. i finally decided to go to a doctor cause im pretty sure the last two times it happened once it does stop happening it feels like my heart stops altogether for a few seconds and i couldnt breathe. sorta freaked me out.

my heart will suddenly go crazy beating wicked fast irregular beats and it gets hard to breathe

its sorta painful but it wasn't too bad for the last three or so years. it is getting worse now. i finally decided to go to a doctor cause im pretty sure the last two times it happened once it does stop happening it feels like my heart stops altogether for a few seconds and i couldnt breathe. sorta freaked me out.

anxiety my guy, if your heart stopped, you stop..

HATER:

That's precisely what I have - either PVCs or PACs. I haven't been put on a Holter monitor or anything like that, but I know for sure I get them in the neighborhood of hundreds on some days. Did you get put on beta blockers or something?

They get terrible for me when I drink, sometimes waking me up at night.

I've seen a doctor about them about a year ago, had an EKG and blood work, and all checked out, but it's nice to hear from somebody else..

Yeah sounds like anxiety to me.

I'm leaning towards my condition being a manifestation of my anxiety, which I do have some issues with - I had irritable bowel syndrome as a child, and I do the leg shake on a regular basis. What's funny is that my condition began after I suffered a series of two panic attacks within a week of each other (they are the only ones I've ever had).

HATER:

That's precisely what I have - either PVCs or PACs. I haven't been put on a Holter monitor or anything like that, but I know for sure I get them in the neighborhood of hundreds on some days. Did you get put on beta blockers or something?

They get terrible for me when I drink, sometimes waking me up at night.

I've seen a doctor about them about a year ago, had an EKG and blood work, and all checked out, but it's nice to hear from somebody else..

check your blood pressure, i have been placed on a beta blocker for BP and PVC's.. i didn't need a holter because once my doctor put me on my med i was good.. it lowered everything, heart rate , pvc's and blood pressure which runs in my family both sides heavy..Before i was on meds alcohol, any kind of smoke, would increase them, it was terrible...i know the anxiety and bullshit it puts you through they are super annoying but most cases , it amounts to nothing than blood being pushed out prematurely

I'm leaning towards my condition being a manifestation of my anxiety, which I do have some issues with - I had irritable bowel syndrome as a child, and I do the leg shake on a regular basis. What's funny is that my condition began after I suffered a series of two panic attacks within a week of each other (they are the only ones I've ever had).

So why do you think you have arrhythmia? That's radically different from anxiety.

Speaking for myself, I've had anxiety in the past, but no known heart issues. While getting a physical I got an EKG -- everything about my heartbeat rhythms were normal. And a chest x-ray -- normal sized heart.

anxiety attacks.ive been having these on a weekly basis for like 3 years now.get some antidepressants they should help.and work on reducing stress.

but anyways i worry about my heart alot.i have alot of high bp and cholesterol and heart problems in general on both sides of my family.my grandma had a bypass not to long ago and my aunt and her kid has some heart problems too.so its a bigger risk factor for me.so far i havent had any problems but im not trying to take the chance.trying to eat better,less salt and fatty foods and whatnot.my grandfather had heart murmurs for years now.turns out it was from blood poisoning or something.he had heart surgery about a month ago...

shit is no joke.