Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Organic Therapy

Okay, to all the gamers and the rest of 12oz

I've been feeling rather nostalgic lately. I was thinking about when I was in 2nd grade, I had traded this kid a Gameboy Color game for another. The game that he gave me was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Since geeks found out how to put gaming systems on the computer, there are emulators! AND I WANT TO PLAY THAT MOTHERFUCKING GAME.

Alright, I forgot the name and I really want to know it.

Here is all I remember from it:

You were and fought these robot things

You would talk to people and battle them

You gain armor, weapons, etc.

There was a park or some shit

They were all school kids

It's kind of like megaman, but with pokemon in the mix. It's a GBC game definitely.

Nah, I've been looking for this game for about 3 days now. It's so frustrating.

You're the main character, of course, and your robot battle droid thing is pink. It looks exactly like a human, but it has armor and is pink.

I totally know the game you're talking about-- you're, like, the main guy, and you're like a little pink robot/person, and you walk around and talk to the other robots and fight and get different armor and shit, right?

3_S1.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, they've already said Metal Walker and it wasn't that. It looks like a good game and thank you for helping.

I don't think this game is ever going to be found. I am almost done lurking an entire list of all GBC games ever created; and it's still not appearing.

• Like 1

sorry to hear mang, i had the same problem with a song, which i still never found. drove me mad for months, the pain never leaves it just becomes a part of you.

there is of corse the lol cats to cheer you up... do you haz cheeseburger?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now